• 8 posts

Thanks the link workt am so happy!

Deadeye1

Deadeye1

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

European regulations stipulate that everything should run over the HTTPS protocol for security reasons.  The Nexus servers have adapted and so has NMM in the form of versions 0.65.0 and up.  Older versions of NMM still use HTTP and can no longer communicate with the Nexus servers as of 8 May.

Get the latest NMM versions from GitHUB.

Thanks, this solved my problem. It seems like I was using an obsolete version of NMM.

ShepherdN729

ShepherdN729

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 54 posts

Having the same problem.  The hotfix linked below fixed it for me also.  Thanks.

Enthusiast

• Account closed
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

European regulations stipulate that everything should run over the HTTPS protocol for security reasons.  The Nexus servers have adapted and so has NMM in the form of versions 0.65.0 and up.  Older versions of NMM still use HTTP and can no longer communicate with the Nexus servers as of 8 May.

Get the latest NMM versions from GitHUB.

Same here, the hotfix fixed the problem, for me it started immediately after updating Windows 10 to version 1803 OS Build 17134.48 feature update.

Crimelaber

Crimelaber

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

really, thank you soo much!!!!

It Worked!

Ianana

Ianana

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 304 posts

Good! Downloaded from Nexus and it works fine.

I am waiting for Vortex to come out of Alpha. I mostly use NMM to check for mod updates as I use Wrye Bash for the rest. Nothing beats Bash installers tab, has helped me out of issues so many times.

JimmyRJump

JimmyRJump

MoralMinority

• Premium Member
  • 8,044 posts

I am waiting for Vortex to come out of Alpha. I mostly use NMM to check for mod updates as I use Wrye Bash for the rest. Nothing beats Bash installers tab, has helped me out of issues so many times.

Make sure to get at least NMM version 0.65.3; older versions have a bug that won't allow you to manually sort plug-ins when an esl is loaded above an esm because of an error in the NMM code.

Elilorenzc

Elilorenzc

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

NMM is giving me an error whenever I try to log in. It says, "Login Error: Cannot Reach the Nexus login server. Either your firewall is blocking NMM or the login server is down." I have already ruled out the firewall problem. In another forum post they suggested to put these lines of xml in the config file:

<settings> <servicePointManager expect100Continue="false"/> </settings>

That did not work. I appreciate any help I can get for this problem. Thank you for your time. A picture of the error is attached below.

Yeah but it has been "down" for three days now

neobio2230

neobio2230

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

*edit*

Installing the update 

https://www.nexusmod...ds/4/?tab=files

Fixed it for me.

This worked perfectly for me as well.

damian667mdh

damian667mdh

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 70 posts

Make sure to get at least NMM version 0.65.3; older versions have a bug that won't allow you to manually sort plug-ins when an esl is loaded above an esm because of an error in the NMM code.

Just updated to version 0.65.4 and cannot manually sort plug-ins. I don't run any .esl files either. As soon as I re-install the version I was using before ( 0.63.14 ) I can't login, but I can manually sort plug-ins. I don't feel like it's a problem on my end, but who knows. Just wondering if anyone has a solution that I'm not seeing.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: network, login

Page loaded in: 0.789 seconds