• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

DamnEvilXXX

DamnEvilXXX

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I Think The NMM Servers Just Might Be Down At The Moment. I've Been Having The Same Issue Most The Day, But I Can Log Out/In To The Site Just Fine. Firewall Also Isn't An Issue On My End, And I Made Sure Of It. No Worries, The Login Server Might Just Be Down For The Time Being ♥

The tip here with the update works, login again possible :-)

Edited by DamnEvilXXX, 12 May 2018 - 11:36 AM.

lordtechnosis

lordtechnosis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Thank you to those who suggested updating because it worked but i am in version 0.65.4

JimmyRJump

JimmyRJump

MoralMinority

• Premium Member
  • 11,176 posts

Thank you to those who suggested updating because it worked but i am in version 0.65.4

Best option when also using Cration Club esl files.  v0.65.3 and later solve the bug in NMM that prevents manually sorting plug-ins when an esl is loaded above an esm because of an XML code error.

lazerbeam13901

lazerbeam13901

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I updated to the 0.65.2 I don't use Creation Club esl files, I fixed the login problem, but now my categories and mods list is now broken to where I can't see what mods I have at a glance. Solved one problem and only created another :(

tdcals

tdcals

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I still have a problem. When i try to update it says that it cant get the information from the update server. Is this related to the servers possibly being down?

Darkmetal

Darkmetal

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Kind of "odd" that Github has a newer version of NMM (0.65.4) than what is offered on the main page of the Nexus site itself (0.65.2).

DjLazr

DjLazr

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 1 posts

i have the same problem i have ruled out the firewall,so what else can i do?

wdpckr71

wdpckr71

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 3 posts

*edit*

Installing the update 

https://www.nexusmod...ds/4/?tab=files

Fixed it for me.

This fixed my issue as well. The server wouldn't fetch update NFO so I manually ran it an no troubles.

samuel15

samuel15

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

I Think The NMM Servers Just Might Be Down At The Moment. I've Been Having The Same Issue Most The Day, But I Can Log Out/In To The Site Just Fine. Firewall Also Isn't An Issue On My End, And I Made Sure Of It. No Worries, The Login Server Might Just Be Down For The Time Being ♥

thank you so much bro. it works

Freller

Freller

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

*edit*

Installing the update 

https://www.nexusmod...ds/4/?tab=files

Fixed it for me.

Thanks . This had me pulling my hair out. You advice and link to the update solved the problem.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: network, login

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.170 seconds