No Beds Inside Castle?

SirGalahad

Yes, build items are red and dropping through floors. I don't have much installed. Maybe someone recognizes something that often causes this problem?

• The official DLCs
  • Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch
  • Reverb and Ambiance Overhaul
  • Improved Map with Visible Roads
  • Darker Nights
  • Scrap Everything
  • Full Dialogue Interface

I'm not interested in making the Castle look pristine—just want to use the existing rooms, if I can.

I've read Place Anywhere adds its own set of bugs. Maybe that's wrong?

Amazed no one has addressed this properly—this problem has been around since 2015, at least. There's a mod out there that is supposed to fix this problem, but it's a manual install without feedback posts from users, which leaves me apprehensive.

Has the author of Scrap Everything mentioned the problem? I can't find anything in the mod description.

Edited by SirGalahad

I've used Place Everywhere with several different builds (and a *lot* of workshop mods) for a few hundred hours of building, and I've found it to be a very clean, well-made mod. The basic features all work just fine. The advanced features don't always work quite right, but you probably won't need to use them, plus they're way over on your numbers pad so you won't accidentally use them unless you know what you're doing with them.