Skyrim's audio issue

kevinzhu12344

Hi everyone, as i came back to Skyrim, i noticed that everywhere i go, Silent Footsteps is always the music that is played. I find this very annoying and can't seem to correct the problem. I'm not sure what informations you guys need to help me address the issue, but if someone wants this or that, i will co-operate because i can't figure this out.

I tried using help mus and removemusic console to kind of reset the problem, but it didn't work. I tried to find Silent Foosteps ID, but couldn't. I also thought that it might ressemble to the battle music sound loop, but nope. I'm legit clueless. Help out pleaseeee, thanks xd.

Edit 1: https://steamcommunity.com/app/489830/discussions/0/2579854400753224465/ it is similar to this guy's issue, but no solution was found?

Edit 2: i tried to solve the problem with the category music, i found that mus_dungeon_03 is equal to Silent Footsteps. With the help of creation kit, i found out that it has 3 type of music : which is MUSDungeonChargen, MUSE3DemoDungeon and MUSDungeon. i tried to disable all three, did not work

Edit 3: someone help me :sad:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Edit 4: Whenever i new game, the problem goes away, and when i come back, the error are back

Edited by kevinzhu12344