Looking for games

FlyIgnite

I have been playing games for 15+ years now and im starting to get bored, switching between different games every hour or so. What are some games that give you a goal to work towards and make me get my head back into the game instead of laying in bed watching anime all day.

What sort of games are you into? If you like adventure games you could give Life is Strange: Before the Storm a try. I was in a similar rut as you not long ago and that game kept me engaged the whole time - the fact that it's reasonably short also helped as well since I don't exactly have countless hours of free time anymore. The first Life is Strange is good too of course, and a bit longer. They're linear, as is expected for an adventure game so they're good at pushing your forward rather than allowing you (and your mind) to wander like a big open world game would.

What sort of games are you into? If you like adventure games you could give Life is Strange: Before the Storm a try. I was in a similar rut as you not long ago and that game kept me engaged the whole time - the fact that it's reasonably short also helped as well since I don't exactly have countless hours of free time anymore. The first Life is Strange is good too of course, and a bit longer. They're linear, as is expected for an adventure game so they're good at pushing your forward rather than allowing you (and your mind) to wander like a big open world game would.

Already have beaten Life Is Strange. Im an all around type of gamer so any game thats can keep me playing for more than an hour would be amazing!!!!

Already have beaten Life Is Strange. Im an all around type of gamer so any game thats can keep me playing for more than an hour would be amazing!!!!

Did you also play Life is Strange: Before the Storm? Pretty solid game that goes into more detail about Chloe. Other than that The Witcher 3 has been keeping me busy, although there is a good chance you've given that one a try considering how popular it is. Divine Divinity is a neat game if you're willing to put up with the dated visuals.

This is a free2play. It's remarkable and I play it since they launched the game, Every month there is something new. The dev won't stop doing more and more things. It's called Warframe! Best and top free2play I ever played.