• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

it seems like no one wants to do it the guy who had promised the mod gone out of existace.

I have extracted the model and the texture and probably the shader as well from ESO with NinjaRiper, so i have the nececary files, but i cant make this mod.

And i also cant find anyone who would make this happen. one guy is just basicly igonring me. the second is asking for a butload of money for it, and the third just wanished in thin air.

At this point i dont know who would be so kind to do it. on both female and male version. Who ever reads this and would like to be that kind to make this mod happen, i would gladly send that person the extracted files from the game. (on that note i must say, it hase other models as well, and textures as well, wich is not connected to the armor at all, thanx to Ninjariper i have some models from my litle house :D but dont let that to bother you. the armor texture and the model is there too.)

So if any one would like to make this happen please hit me up in private message and i will send you the extracted files.

• 1 year later...

So sience there is literaly no one who would make this mod happen i am leaving here with the ripped files from ESO so maybe some one would make this mod happen.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/s0hwljzt5zvi9o5/2021.12.07_02.08.15_eso64.exe_12076.7z/file The link and zip file is safe so nothing to be worried about. the model file is in rip format and it is around 888 kb big (the actual armor mesh) the textures are in DDS files, so it can be color edited with photoshop as well. the zip file also contains UV-ed (because its UV green colored DDS texture files as well) so i gues this could help for the mod maker. Nifscoping could be a realy hard challange and this is only a male ripped assets files. for beast races there might be some clipping issues such as tails, and ears. But in ESO the tails are going throu to the back (This is how it works in ESO case). ears were got hidden when the helmet is on so there is no clipping issues at all with that.

Warning sience this is a ripped file certain elements like the head of the character from the game was ripped with the armor so the head part needs to be carefuly removed from the whole armor model. i am not a moder at all nor a 3d artist but sadly that is all i can provide for the community so at least some have a source file for making this armor mod happening.

If any of you can find some one who can make this happen send a pm-to so i can kudos the mod maker.