Sanctuary stopped producing purified water

SirGalahad

Is English your first language? Really?

Yes, really. Not meant to offend you, but a genuine question. This is an international community with folk from all over the world. English is my fourth language, by the way. After Flemish, French and German. So, as good as my English might seem, there's still things I don't immediately understand the meaning of.

Like I said, the question wasn't meant to put you off.

Is English your first language? Really?

Yes, really. Not meant to offend you, but a genuine question. This is an international community with folk from all over the world. English is my fourth language, by the way. After Flemish, French and German. So, as good as my English might seem, there's still things I don't immediately understand the meaning of.

Like I said, the question wasn't meant to put you off.

Cool. Thanks. Must have thought I was on the Steam forums at the moment!

I had 45 dirty water in the workshop, which I removed and sold. I'll wait to see if Sanctuary begins producing, again.

There's still this one hand pump I absolutely cannot find....

Nah, dirty water doesn't count, only purified. And 45 units is way below the amount that would make the pumps/purifiers stop producing water. You need at the least a couple of hundred units, maybe even a thoussand, depending on population.

Nah, dirty water doesn't count, only purified. And 45 units is way below the amount that would make the pumps/purifiers stop producing water. You need at the least a couple of hundred units, maybe even a thoussand, depending on population.

What the heck....

I had 45 dirty water and zero purified water. They did not produce water for any number of game days. They are, now, and they are producing a LOT, but surely had a dry spell.

One would almost think there were bugs and glitches in the game—but this is impossible after a couple years of community support, right? :teehee:

Thanks for the pointers, and have a great Sunday!

Edited by SirGalahad

• 3 years later...