HDT & animations install help

AVea04

Hi there

I'd like some help since I've been having trouble getting some mods to work together. I'd like to have butt&boob physics, nice combat & idle animations, joy of perspective. So far I have these mods downloaded to achieve this:

• Realistic ragdolls & force
  • XP32 Maximum skeleton
  • XP32 Maximum skeleton extended
  • HDT Physics extensions
  • HDT Highheel
  • HDT Equipment
  • HDT Breast & butt physics (Loremonger - no collision (is this the most realistic and not the overly jelly one?))
  • CBBE
  • Joy of perspective
  • Pretty Female idles
  • Pretty combat animations
  • HDT Female hairstyles
  • HDT Cape

I simply don't get in what order I'm supposed to install them, which mods I should let overwrite other ones and when to use FNIS. I'm using NMM and trying this on regular skyrim, I already have quite a few (59) other mods installed but I don't think they'd interfere with all these. I just want to be able to make a pretty and realistic looking woman that has some realistic physics & animations to her, so if there are better alternative mods than the ones I have then please recommend them to me.

> Another issue I have is after installing Realvision ENB there are two black bars both at the top & bottom of my screen, I've tried to look for some resolution options in the .ini files but couldn't find any.

Apologies for the noobness in modding skyrim & thanks for the support

AV

Edited by AVea04

XPMSE completely replaces XPMS, get rid of XPMS and just keep the extended version. Installing all of those (skipping XPMS for the reason already mentioned) in the order you listed them should be fine. Run FNIS when you add or remove mods concerned with adding, removing or modifying animations or behaviour files. So, do everything else, then run FNIS. If ever in doubt, you can run FNIS and should be ok.

Black bars is usually a letterbox effect rather than resolution. Depends on the ENB, it's often found under the effects section. Look for something called Letterbox or Border.