Prestige Classes...

macmert

I wonder if prestige classes in D&D can be recreated in Oblivion, like when you reach certain lvl and prerequisites (like 60+str or something) and you get to choose some prestige classes... like thieves and rogues reach a certain lvl and they get to choose shadow dancer for prestige class... Of course these classes should have some bonus for the player... Like fighters get to become weapon masters, fallen paladins become blackguards or new prestige classes created by modders...

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've been working on a set of powers for a sort of "Scout" Prestige Class, and it's been going smoothly enough. I've been wanting to add a "Farsight" power to make the player's view zoom in akin to a bow, but I've hit a snag. A script would be necessary to place a dummy object at a certain distance directly in the player's line of sight, but I have no knowledge whatsoever of trigonometry. This power isn't necessary by a long shot, (I make pun) but if anyone could produce a script to place an object 300 units directly in front of the player (Both X and Z axes. Incidentally, the player's Z angle shows his X facing, while their X angle shows their Z position) I would hugely appreciate it.

Archived