BodySlide and Outfit Studio- using it on vortex

wpkaverage

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, thats a shame, I spent some time before building different outfits for different body shapes. Is there no way I can send the settings over at all? Some save file somewhere?

Above my pay grade. Ask on the bodyslide forum. All your custom work must be saved somewhere - I just don't know where.

• 2 weeks later...

I have made a short GIF that shows how to setup BodySlide and Outfit Studio in Vortex:

201-1537370120-1864925415.gif

ÃÂ

Hopefully that will clear things up for you.ÃÂ

Thanks buddy..that just fixed my problem..just disabled and enabled body slide,, Edited by niyazh6

Visual aid is awesome! Thank you!

Now, how do I get Bodyslide to find the outfits once Vortex has placed them in the mods folder? There are no body types or outfits at present!

Edit: Whelp, disregard my message, saw that you got help in the other thread.

Edit 2: A word or two

BodySlide should take the information from the mods that are deployed. So it's not enough to have them simply installed as they are still sitting in the "Mod Staging" folder. When you have them enabled however, they should be automatically deployed into the game folder. If they are not, you can press the "Deploy Mods" button to deploy them (I like doing this after installing a mod/batch of mods and before playing/touching a tool as a just in case thing).

Once the body types and outfits are deployed, BodySlide should be able to read them. If you had BodySlide open the entire time, you may need to re-open it to get it reading the files.

Edited by FlamingCheeseMonkey

So I have a problem; BodySlide does not find the armor mods (yes, obviously BS compatible). They're installed properly, Vortex is showing the .esps etc. I've restarted the PC, reinstalled BodySlide multiple times, and even reinstalled Skyrim. I've tried using versions 4.7.0 and 4.6.2 of BodySlide, both of which works just fine with the CBBE body. Anyone know how to fix this?

• 3 weeks later...

As above poster said. I want to know how I can get bodyslide to detect my armor mods so I can adjust them for my preferred body shape.

This is while using vortex. I had no problem with NMM as it just dumped everything into the data folder.

Edited by nrish666