Vault Tec Model Citizen quest

CrashMasterJMM

Heya peoples... having a problem with A Model citizen... when I help Barstow with the interviews, we finish with Clem and the game prompts me to speak with her again to start the experiments. Unfortunately when I talk to her again after finishing with Clem, she asks me "Are you ready for the next interview?" and then the interview with the one guy happens again, and then Clem again.

No matter how many times it plays out, the last two interviews happen in a repeating loop unless I stop talking to Barstow.

When I set the quest stage to 800, it completes A Model Citizen, and then there's nothing... no prompts to do make the prototype experiments... nothing... and I want to actually complete the Vault Tec story arc, setting the prototypes to my preferred parameters.

Any help or thoughts would be hot =^_^=

Hate to bump... but could really use some help here.. I've tried to use the console "setstage" with the proper quest ID to end Model citizen, and it woldn't progress to Power To The People. Can only trade with Barstow afterward. Tried "setstage" to start Power To The People, but does nothing. Gonna start pulling my hair out here... lol

**Edit**

FINALLY figured it out after nearly going bald... the crate that has the valt 88 suits and pip boys ended up scrapped some how, and they're key to continuing on. Without them, the story is screwed.

Edited by CrashMasterJMM