Skyrim (Original Edition) Mod Request: Wakanda

Valeyard6282

I'm not great at modding, especially landscapes and worlds. I am a huge fan of the MCU's Black Panther and I really want someone to either create a new worldspace that is Wakanda from the MCU or a completely new game mod like Enderal. It would be awesome if there were new armor sets, clothes, and weapons for the Dora Milaje, the various tribes, Black Panther, etc. New spells for kinetic energy, Border Tribe shields, etc. Wakanda could be ahead of the time of Skyrim with its afrofuturistic skyscrapers from the movie. Quests, Wakandan voice acting using Xhosa and the accent could be really cool too but aren't as important. I really think Wakanda would work fantastically within Skyrim and I really think an experienced modder could really do something special with it.

Please email me at [email protected] or leave a reply if you have questions or are interested in taking on the project. Thanks in advance.

Also, if you are going to take on the project, please watch Black Panther or view images of Wakanda and the armor for the most authentic and immersive experience.

Besides the fact that it's practically impossible what you're requesting here the legal department of Disney would highly probable shut this immediately down as soon as it will go public.

P.S.: wrong forum

Well, there are plenty of huge mods this size and there are mods based off of copyrighted content.

Yes, there are huge mods this size but these mods all have something in common: they are about Skyrim. Whereas your mod "idea"...is not.

And it's something totally different if you are recreating single items like weapons or followers that are copyrighted or if you are trying to recreate a complete world (see also "Middle Earth Project").

But it's pointless to discuss this any further. You can be extremely lucky if you will get an armor or a weapon from this movie but honestly I think you won't even get this not to mention the bigger things of your request.

Sorry!

it would have to be a whole new world/landscape were the whole continent is struggling really bad and then in the middle of it you would have your Wakanda country that is giving no care, whatsoever, to those struggling around them. I think said mod would be cool if you could go to wakanda and destroy it, just saying

GrossDentalIlladopsis-size_restricted.gi

Besides the fact that it's practically impossible what you're requesting here the legal department of Disney would highly probable shut this immediately down as soon as it will go public.

P.S.: wrong forum

Well, there are plenty of huge mods this size and there are mods based off of copyrighted content.