Can not uncook the game files properly.

Hello folks. Recently I was trying to learn how to mod the witcher 3 & was following the tutorials of Marvel master & Gopher's videos in YT. When I was uncooking the files a command promt popped up & starts the processes. But after completing when I was about to export those .xbm files of Geralt's shirt it shows serialization error in command prompt & failed to export. Now after that (as the tutorial described) when I opened the actual folder ( D:\uncoocked\characters\models\geralt\armor\armor_shirt ) could not find any .tga files to edit. Also the uncooked folder is only 3.02 GB. Probably the uncooking process is not complete.

-->My wcc_lite.exe location is "D:\Witcher_3_Mod_Tools\bin\x64"

--> Witcher 3 contents location is "D:\TheWitcher3-WildHunt"

--> Output path is "D:\uncoocked"

I didn't leave any spaces between the names as wcc runs into errors due to that.

Please help me out.

Thank you

Edited by pritamsarkar

Run that from Elevated Command Prompt (Elevated means admin) and from inside the wcc - folder.

wcc_lite uncook -indir="D:\TheWitcher3-WildHunt\content" -outdir="D:\uncoocked" -imgfmt=tga -skiperrors

I just re-installed the witcher 3 mod tool & it worked....probably I had to install he latest version. Thank you for the reply. :smile: :smile: