Can't Login to NMM

Kevsky

Everytime I try to install a new mod onto NMM it pops up a login request, I put in the right password and it still says, "Unexpected Response from the NMM server, please try again later." Anyone else having this problem right now?

well , considering the fact that there are at least two dozen threads on the exact same issue , many people have this problem

and the solution is very simple , just go here https://github.com/Nexus-Mods/Nexus-Mod-Manager/releases/tag/0.65.4

download and install the version of NMM here (it's the latest version , the one you can find here isn't)

there was an update to the servers , and older versions of mod managers just can't connect with the servers since the update

Yes i am too. And on the login window it also has this message "Cannot reach the Nexus login server. Either your firewall is blocking NMM or the login server is down". I checked and added the program to the firewall safe area and are still getting the same thing, hopefully it will only be a glitch somewhere and we will be able to get back on it soon.

Ohh i am using version 0.63.14 if that helps.

Best Regards

Narna.

Noob here, will downloading the .65.4 NMM remove everything I have in .63.14 and ruin my game. I have the F4se installed on my NMM as well as 200 mods and 1 mods I designed in the Creation Kit. Please help

Noob here, will downloading the .65.4 NMM remove everything I have in .63.14 and ruin my game. I have the F4se installed on my NMM as well as 200 mods and 1 mods I designed in the Creation Kit. Please help

pretty sure it won't , but I haven't really used NMM in a long while , so I am not sure

but just in case , you should make a backup of your game's Data folder , and export your load order so that you could import it if something does happen

• 3 weeks later...

This helped me out. Someone from the staff may want to make that a sticky or something. It's been a while since I played and I wasn't aware of this solution.

This helped me out. Someone from the staff may want to make that a sticky or something. It's been a while since I played and I wasn't aware of this solution.

it was actually posted in the news section , but many have missed it (to be honest , I missed the news as well , but I quickly found the issue and started posting it where appropriate)

but I hope at this point there are so many threads on the subject , I hope other users experiencing similar issues will just find the answer