"The Orchids" Questline Mod (Round 2)

Hello! My name is Renae and I'm a novice, but determined modder with a mission. I've been working on this idea since the beginning of the year but just recently I was able to get a great quality mic and it sparked my motivation again!

MAIN PLOT:

The premise of the quest is surrounded by prostitution and human trafficking. No, not just dirty sex animations, but an in depth story with branching out possibilities! As a fan of the Dragon Age and The Witcher series, I felt like many of The Elder Scrolls games lacked in personalities and emotions.

FEAUTURES:

The mod will be adding new custom voiced characters with diverse personalities and stories. The Sisterhood, also known as "The Orchids" (The orchid symbolizes purity, I love irony!)

Anyway, the Sisterhood will be ran by the main antagonists who have captured the girls involved. They will be based in Riften, most likely the Ratways. Each girl will have different interactions based on their personality. For example, you may meet one girl that may beg for assistance in escaping and you can help her or leave her. On the other hand, you may find a girl who doesn't want to leave at all so you will either convince her to escape or you could just leave her. The keyword of this mod is "choice"!

We can talk more in more depth about it, I just don't want to go on and on! Expect drama, romance and plot twists!

What I am asking for is voice actors for the sisterhood members, feedback on the major plot points of the story, the rising and falling action points of the story, and any other constructive criticism you may want to give. This is an open project and I am accepting any help with: Side quests, voice acting & dialogue, and character design.

Voice Types Needed:

Mature Female, Young Female, Rugged Male, Young Male +

If you are interested in voicing one of the charatcer's dialogue, please email me at [email protected] or just shoot me a message on here! If you have any ideas or questions, please reply below! Thank you so much for your time! I'm so excited to be hearing from you!

Also, if you want to just make new friends and talk about games, you can just join the new Discord server I created! When/if you join the server you will be able to interact with the people involved and see the mod being developed! (such as buildings, characters and all that good stuff!)

Here is the invitation code: https://discord.gg/R7p7tW (the invitation will expire but I can put the code in the comments later on.)