nexus mod manager and mod organizer

WilliamsWill12

as far as I know , all softwares that worked with MO1 work with MO2 (like Bodyslide , patchers etc) , so the plugin merger should also work

as for moving mods from MO1 to MO2 , I'm not 100% sure about that , as I previously mentioned

you can try what I wrote in the comment above (it's basically what you suggested yourself)

if this doesn't work , you should try searching online , I'm sure someone wrote about this

worst case you may have to install all mods to MO2 , but I highly doubt that's the case

as a side note , make sure to not have any mods installed with NMM when modding your game

if you have such mods , they won't be managed by MO2 , and you should try to avoid it (it would make controlling these mods far more difficult , and might cause issues)

you can safely reinstall your game , and just install these mods using MO2 (since MO1 & 2 don't install mods directly to your game's directories , doing a clean installation of your game won't touch mods managed by MO)

i'll only use mods with MO2 and i am mere using NMM to finalize my mods check to see which mods left for me to check before i officially migrate to MO2 for good.

i'll check online about how to get mods from MO1 to MO2 and i'll see what i may find out.

as far as I know , all softwares that worked with MO1 work with MO2 (like Bodyslide , patchers etc) , so the plugin merger should also work

as for moving mods from MO1 to MO2 , I'm not 100% sure about that , as I previously mentioned

you can try what I wrote in the comment above (it's basically what you suggested yourself)

if this doesn't work , you should try searching online , I'm sure someone wrote about this

worst case you may have to install all mods to MO2 , but I highly doubt that's the case

as a side note , make sure to not have any mods installed with NMM when modding your game

if you have such mods , they won't be managed by MO2 , and you should try to avoid it (it would make controlling these mods far more difficult , and might cause issues)

you can safely reinstall your game , and just install these mods using MO2 (since MO1 & 2 don't install mods directly to your game's directories , doing a clean installation of your game won't touch mods managed by MO)

truly heartily i'm not sure if what i'm doing is correct or not; but i guess i done it!

mere "for now" changing the paths from the MO2 "as i said only for now until i am sure which mods i will keep and which will be removed" into the paths from MO1 actually showed me all my 1064 mods! i can't believe that i do not need to reinstall everything! as i said one more time i'll return everything to normal in "app data" after i make sure everything is officially sorted and i'll get rid of MO1 altogether with NMM but ONLY after i'm done with using their own files; no need to maker too big changes when mere changing the paths as is , is more than enough!