In game date not advancing

yogzgm

Hi after almost 7 years I finally touched FNV again. I played it using mods. During my playthrough, I noticed that the in-game time is not correctly showing the correct time. It showed gibberish random numbers and it also affected in-game date and day. I searched how to fix it and found that I need to edit the time using console commands so I did using commands "Set CurrentTime to XX". At first, it was fixed and time was advancing again, but I notice that the vendors were not restocking and my hardcore meter was not increasing. I tried to turn hardcore on and off, it's not working. I tried to reload my game and still no luck. I slept for 3 days and the vendors still not restocking. I notice that the in-game date and day were not advancing also.

Can anybody help me? Is there any console commands to set the in-game date and/or date? Or is there any mods to fix this?

I currently using mods that I think not really game breaking such as NVSE, Weapons of the New Millenia, Welcome to Hell, Unforgiving Wasteland, and Game Settings.

I make my game harder with those mods. I might set the respawn time in Game Settings to 1 day and turned Vendor Restock Notification to on, but It's not causing any problems like this before.

Thanks before.

Only in the last year or so have we gotten an understanding and solution to the underlying cause of this long standing problem. Please see the 'Issue: Can Timescale adjustments break certain quests, etc.?' entry under the 'Solutions to Miscellaneous problems' section in the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" guide.

-Dubious-

Only in the last year or so have we gotten an understanding and solution to the underlying cause of this long standing problem. Please see the 'Issue: Can Timescale adjustments break certain quests, etc.?' entry under the 'Solutions to Miscellaneous problems' section in the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" guide.

-Dubious-

I did not know such wiki exist. This will help a lot, thanks!