Where's my armor?

BigDaddyRat

Ok. I'm not new to modding, but this has me stumped. I have a fresh, brand spanking new copy of Skyrim, and use NMM for my downloads. I have installed both CBBE and Bodyslide. I have created a new character preset in Bodyslide, and have several armor sets downloaded, all CBBE. Now, why don't they show up in my body/preset list? Bodyslide installed as Calliente tools. is this the problem? I know that in FO4, Bodyslide installs in data>tools, but all that's in the file are FNIS files.Do I need to move the bodyslide file to the data>tools folder? How can I solve this. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I have Crimson Twilight, Lustmord Vampire, Merta Assassin, Midnight Breed, Nightingale Prime, Remodeled Armor CBBE v3M, Sotetta Necromancer, Sweet and Sexy Lingerie, Tembtra Thief, and TERA Armor collection. All were the CBBE versions. In Fallout 4, all CBBE outfits were bodyslide compatible, as I assume these should be.

are you certain you are installing everything correctly , and are trying to use these correctly?

because if you are , you should be seeing the outfits in the Outfit\Body section

and just so you know , not all armors are compatible with Bodyslide , as they need to have that data generated

some mods come with Bodyslide data , if you download the correct version (for example with Crimson Twilight https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59399?tab=description , you need to download the CBBE Bodyslide version for it to work with Bodyslide)

Lustmord , as an example , does not contain Bodyslide data (and I haven't seen a mod that adds it , though I haven't done a thorough search) , so it won't work with Bodyslide

I'm pretty sure it's a similar case with FO4 mods , however most mod makers may have created Bodyslide data out of the gate , as Bodyslide was a commonly used tool by the time FO4 was released , and it was converted relatively swiftly

however , many Skyrim LE mods were made long before Bodyslide , so they may have never gotten the required data for them to work with Bodyslide (though you can create this data yourself . there are tutorials on how to do this , you can find the link in the description of Bodyslide's mod page)