Help, Skyrim freezes upon entering character creation.

Deleted47597593User

Here is my load order. https://pastebin.com/Ubmdeqak I also have Tetrochromatic ENB.

Skyrim used to run perfectly until I downloaded a handful of mods which I don't remember what they were called. I downloaded them, Installed them, Deleted my save just in case, Then started a new game and now i'm here. Help?

Edited by Guest

There was a time, long ago, when creating a female character and using Apachii Sky Hair in the Original game the game would crash when you exited the Creation Screen. It doesn't sound like yours is the same issue.

The Rabbit

Skyrim used to run perfectly until I downloaded a handful of mods which I don't remember what they were called. I downloaded them, Installed them, Deleted my save just in case, Then started a new game and now i'm here. Help?

The trouble is, my friend, that mods need to be installed one at a time and then tested to see if they all work together. When you install "a handful of mods" you do not know where the problem had occurred.

Try this: if you know which "handful" they are disable them one at a time until one doesn't work and that will be the problem one. If you do not remember which ones that they are then disable half of your mods and see if you have any problems. If you do then the problem mod will be in that half. If you do not then the problem mod will be in the other half. Take the half that give you trouble then divide it in half. Then follow the instructions that I gave you for testing again. Eventually you will narrow the mod down to just one and that will be your culprit. Then report back.

The Rabbit