automatron - red light on automatron issue

Keradiin36

dont know if this is an issue thats already been addressed.

i have a mod load order, that on the whole is not giving me any issues whatsoever.
except i have this one bug, i dont know whether its something that is a an unmodded vanilla issue with automatron or not

basically regardless of head type for an automatron, even if i dont use a head for the automatron, sometimes the automatron will have a sentry bot visor like glow coming off from it, but the light textures look very off, like instead of a smooth red, it has very sharp gradients, starting with a yellow near the "head" of the automatron, and then it will turn red in jumps the further the glow gets from the "visor".

if i am caught in the glow it causes quite a dramatic fps loss, i havent a clue what could cause such an issue, any advice would be appreciated.

i will post a screenshot the next time it happens, if that helps any.

Keradiin36

Posted an attached screenshot with the issue

Not sure if this will help, but try making sure you clean the base game files and do a proper sorting. Look for the sections on cleaning the game files and sorting in the guide linked in my sig. Also try setting up your merged and bashed patches, also mentioned in this guide.

• 1 month later...

downloadthe mod that has the option to remove head light of robots

Sentry Bot Face Light Colors Mod

this bug comes and goes. ive tried cleaning nothing helps. this is the only semi permanent solution i came across. but if you have the robobrain head this would be a problem anymore... only sentry bot heads will show this annoying glitch

Edited by dorothy2018