Dagon. Cthulhu. THEY LIVE!

DreppMeister

Find the page you read from the belgian site "L'avenir" and copy the address from the Internet link. Links look like this > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L%27Avenir_(Belgian_newspaper)

You should see the address at the top of your browser. The address begins with http://. Copy the address and paste it on to your notepad page that is in your computer. Save the the notepad page.

Keep the notepad page on your desktop. That's what you're looking at right now, the Desktop.

Open forums.nexusmods.com and when you do, open your thread, https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/6654286-dagon-cthulhu-they-live/page-2

Post the link, by copying it off the notepad page and pasting it into your new post from the L'avenir.

Wishful thinkings you say? you are very disappointing and not open minded at all... But i dont blame you :smile: There is trolls on every thread, world's need everything to be complete :* <3

Lolwhut? Yeah, that's a great way to win an argument when you've run out of arguments. Just accuse the other person of trolling. I thought you said you had no quarrel with me? How very "open-minded" of you.

I thought we could have mature debate. Pulling the troll card on me like that doesn't seem very mature to me, so this exchange is over.

Wishful thinkings you say? you are very disappointing and not open minded at all... But i dont blame you :smile: There is trolls on every thread, world's need everything to be complete :* <3

Lolwhut? Yeah, that's a great way to win an argument when you've run out of arguments. Just accuse the other person of trolling. I thought you said you had no quarrel with me? How very "open-minded" of you.

I thought we could have mature debate. Pulling the troll card on me like that doesn't seem very mature to me, so this exchange is

Mature debate? by only insulting my legacy and beliefs? you want to apprehend my way to think, find the books i mentionned, "Mister science" So dont talk to me about "Mature" Oooooh almighty scientist, You know what you are to me? nothing but a rational human who isnt meant to talk with me, find someone like you, who will want to rationalize everything, i am bored to continue this talking with you, stay safe, love to you <3

Find the page you read from the belgian site "L'avenir" and copy the address from the Internet link. Links look like this > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L%27Avenir_(Belgian_newspaper)

You should see the address at the top of your browser. The address begins with http://. Copy the address and paste it on to your notepad page that is in your computer. Save the the notepad page.

Keep the notepad page on your desktop. That's what you're looking at right now, the Desktop.

Open forums.nexusmods.com and when you do, open your thread, https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/6654286-dagon-cthulhu-they-live/page-2

Post the link, by copying it off the notepad page and pasting it into your new post from the L'avenir.

Thank you Pagafyr :D i will try and do this, in the meantime you can search on your side

I thought we could have mature debate. Pulling the troll card on me like that doesn't seem very mature to me, so this exchange is over.

Oh and also BlackRampage... I brought you argue on my way to think but you carefully cutted many of my posts in your quotes so you can vomit your rational hate on me (sorry if my english is bad, but thats not my natural language, still hope i make myself understand), thats wy i say you are a troll :) Now if you arent able to have a discussion about the ancient texts like the celtic legends (texts who made me think about an unknown animal or creature) i will ask you to go troll another thread :) And again i repeat before you say "you strangely dont mention what texts?" I gave two books and writters in my posts :) love to you dear troll <3

too, because i dont know if you understand french and so you could bring more infos on what we could debate :) Unlike some others you stayed respectful on my legacy and i appreciate that <3 Dont hesitate to message me on my profile or look at the book "Le matin des magiciens" by Louis Pauwels and Jacques Bergier, bring some interesting point of view to interpret our way to see our "reality" :)

Pagafyr, we can continue the convo on my messenger if you want, because i am honestly tired of BlackRampage and am about to lose my nerves with him saddly, i already meet enough rational people like him in real life who thinks ancient knowledge and celtic legends are nothing but a tissue of stories imagined by some looneys of the antiquity. thanks <3

There wasn't a camera attached to her. My mistake.

I watched the clip in the link you shared. I saw where the tag was put on the great white shark.

About at the mid point of the body.

Something bigger, big enough to swallow the great white shark past the mid point where the tag was to get the tag in it's stomach had to have eaten her.

A giant squid beak would have chopped up the body. So it's not likely a squid.

No known fish either and it leaves us with another mystery from the deep.

Where could something big enough to swallow a great white shark live? Some how, without ever being detected?

Megalodon Shark? If it was a bigger shark; the ones measured, a Megaladon so far at 59 feet in length, would be a bit small yet to be able to swallow a 3 meter - 9 foot long Great White Shark so swiftly. Maybe it had arms and ate it like we eat corn on the cob?

Dagon images remind me of people using suits resembling fish to fish for something. Could it be they had some ancient breathing equipment? Like the aqualung was invented in Paris, France, in 1943. The inventors were an engineer named Emile Gagnan, and a French navy Lieutenant named Jacques Cousteau. The aqualung let people bring air with them when they went under water, without needing a hose to the surface.

Could the old fashion suit with shoes attached to it with lead weights be similar to the fish men images which appear to be a fish corpse covering them like a suit. Could they have manipulated the body of a fish in ways to be able to use them for short time underwater?

Is the suit resembling a fish on a man Sea divers suit? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmospheric_diving_suit