Suran Underworld Mod quest problem

freewaydog

Ok, so I didn't need "Wrye Mash", but I did at least get a thugi to answer me about "traitor", he said to speak to Jossir. I spoke to Jossir, he said, talk to her brother Malthius in Hla Oad. I did so, he said to talk to Shandor in Gnisis. NOW I am in Gnisis, can't find Shandor. On this page, I found this (see below):

BUT alas, I've no idea what they mean by "survived Shandar"! WHAT "lava room"???? & WHERE is his home? I found something called "Shand Hut" which I had to unlock but nobody was in it, nobody was home! So nobody was there to attack me, you know? Please help! Somebody? Anybody?

TRAITOR QUEST
Well, I survived Shandar, what do I do now?
--Shandar is a dead end. His sole reason for existing is to make you dead and see to your end. No other leads can be found in his home or in the lava room.
--About now I'd be thinking about revenge on the sorry bastard who set you up. Head on back to Malthius' place in Hla Oad.
--Malthius is not home, but search his place carefully. . .pay attention to that pillow.
--The note you find under the pillow directs you to Arenim Manor in Gnaar Mok. . .check the basement for a trapdoor.
--You can avoid Shandar entirely by finding the note when you first encounter Malthius, however Malthius will attack, and you will absolutely have to kill Elona Krill. . .and, yes, you do have a choice.
Edited by freewaydog