Limb specific cripple “damage� reduction?

tjzil

So Iâm thinking about making a health system where:

#1: when a humanâs torso or head is crippled they die. Thatâs one separate issue I am trying to figure out scripting wise.

#2: A way to have an armor item reduce crippling to one specific limb only

While there are armor modifications in the base game that globally reduce limb crippling, is there a way to make this effect only apply to the head? In this way, my health system will allow helmets preventing headshots, and then also using a similar effect to have body armor protect the body but not the limbs.

Any ideas for either point? Cheers :)

Ok so I figured instead of trying to figure out how to make an armor reduce an individual limb cripple damage (which probably isnât even possible) that instead I can have a headshot system where any real damage to the head cripples the head, which then instantly kills the NPC because of the crippled head = kill script. Then, have helmets reduce the cripple damage. Even though it will reduce all limb crippling, the damage in my Overhaul will be so sever anyway that it is a non issue. Thusly helmets can protect from headshots independently from the body.

Now I just need to figure out how the proper syntax for a script that simply is âon head crippled, kill actorâ.