• Please log in to reply
223 replies to this topic

alex121323

alex121323

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
In response to post #62901871. #63093856, #63099301, #63119526 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Respect

Spherikal

Spherikal

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Enhanced User Interface
v. 1.3.0-beta
Optimized for game v2.1.0

Spoiler

Edited by Spherikal, 26 September 2018 - 07:00 PM.

avalon2247

avalon2247

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
It maybe a bug related to your mod but sometimes certain UI elements get stuck on the screen, like for example after an intense fight one or two damage numbers would be left on screen the rest of the time unless I exit the program and restart. It ain't game breaking but it is annoying as heck, please look into this.

Spherikal

Spherikal

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
In response to post #63201116.

Spoiler

This is actually a bug that has been prevalent in the game since (at least) the release of the Beast of Winter DLC and has nothing to do with this mod. I agree that it's annoying and you should probably report the bug on the official forums if you were so inclined.

Spherikal

Spherikal

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Enhanced User Interface
v. 1.4.8
Optimized for game v3.1.0

CHANGELOG
Mod version 1.4.8
- Updated the mod for game build 3.1.0.
Mod version 1.4.6
- Updated language files to accommodate the latest game version (German and Italian).
Mod version 1.4.5
- Updated the mod for game version 3.0.1.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the "Near Death" color to bleed into other parts of the UI.
- Removed some "Defenses" stylization in the gui.stringtable file, it became too cluttered.
- Removed incorrectly stylized keyword ID 4034 (abilities.stringtable).
- Colorized “Mind Afflictions” (#b574d3) and “Body Afflictions” (#d39674).
- Fixed an issue with a <space> tag that wasn't displaying properly.
- Added icon and color to all instances of the keyword "Empowered".
Spoiler

- Added icon and color to all instances of the keywords "Near Death", "Bloodied", "Hurt", "Healthy", and "Unharmed".
Spoiler

Mod version 1.4.1
- Fixed the cyclopedia entry for "Penetration" which showed the wrong information regarding "under penetration" (70% instead of 25% in increments).
- All instances of " " is now replaced with a non-breaking space (this wont affect the user but will make editing the files a bit easier).
Mod version 1.4.0
- Updated all gui.stringtable files to use the standardized ID enumeration for new entries (i.e. `288327XXX`).
- Harmonized all `manifest.json` files to display the same version number and max version number.
- Added the `EnhancedUI-DamageTypes.gamedatabundle` to "PoE2-EnhancedUserInterface_2" and "PoE2-EnhancedUserInterface_4".
- Removed entries from `gui.stringtable` files that weren't used by that particlar mod package (PoE2-EnhancedUserInterface_3).
- Removed `recipes.stringtable` files from all package folders as it's no longer used by the mod.
- Removed the "PoE2-NewCyclopedia" folder as it's no longer part of the EUI mod.
- Removed `GlossaryEntry_Crowd_Control`, `GlossaryEntry_Defender`, `GlossaryEntry_Striker`, and `GlossaryEntry_Support` from “EnhancedUI-DamageTypes.gamedatabundle” as they're no longer used by the mod.
- Removed ID's: `288372009`, `288372010`, `288372011`, and `288372012` as they were duplicates of text already present in the game (gui.stringtable).
- Slightly changed how the Health icon is displayed.
- Added 15 new entries stylized in abilities.stringtable (Seeker, Slayer, Survivor DLC).
- Added 2 new entries stylized in items.stringtable (Seeker, Slayer, Survivor DLC).
- Added 27 new entries stylized in statuseffects.stringtable (Seeker, Slayer, Survivor DLC).

Edited by Spherikal, 26 October 2018 - 06:49 PM.

Rovlad84

Rovlad84

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 410 posts
Awesome idea and execution! Thank you very much.

Spherikal

Spherikal

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
In response to post #64031006.

Spoiler

Thank you kindly :)

Sayne

Sayne

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts
I'm hearing reports that the 3.1 patch broke this mod... which makes sense given 3.1 has a UI upgrade.

Anybody else have any reports? I'm avoiding installing the patch because of this and the Unity Console mod.

Thanks

Spherikal

Spherikal

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
In response to post #64666556.

Spoiler

Just tested it on game version 3.1.0 without any issues. Dunno what reports you're talking about as I haven't seen any posted on this mod page?
Anyway, the latest mod version should work fine with game v. 3.1.0.

Sayne

Sayne

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts
In response to post #64666556. #64684711 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

It was on Reddit, somebody had the mod and was getting script errors.

But if it works for you then I'll proceed as normal, thank you!

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.981 seconds