• Please log in to reply
223 replies to this topic

Spherikal

Spherikal

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
In response to post #67549481. #67549516 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Hi, as mentioned in another post, something seems to have gone awry when the French and German versions of the mod were updated, which resulted in the English version of the mod reverting to an older build. This should be fixed now! Sorry for any inconvenience this might've caused, and please let me know if you run in any other issues!

Edited by Spherikal, 10 February 2019 - 04:17 PM.

Spherikal

Spherikal

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
In response to post #67540291.

Spoiler

Hi, as mentioned in another post, something seems to have gone awry when the French and German versions of the mod were updated, which resulted in the English version of the mod reverting to an older build. This should be fixed now! Sorry for any inconvenience this might've caused, and please let me know if you run in any other issues!

Edited by Spherikal, 10 February 2019 - 04:16 PM.

Onihouse

Onihouse

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
In response to post #67599366. #67601641 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Thanks for the quick response, it appears to be working correctly now :)

Spherikal

Spherikal

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
In response to post #67599366. #67601641, #67603821 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Good to know :) And thank you for reporting the issue! These things are hard for me to pick up on my own and I appreciate any and all bug reports greatly.

Speaking of which, I'll move this post over to the bugs section to avoid any confusion for new visitors to this area of the mod!

naynaynay123456

naynaynay123456

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Really awesome mod in Nexus

May I have your permission to translate this mod to Chinese? thank you!

Edited by naynaynay123456, 03 March 2019 - 10:22 PM.

Spherikal

Spherikal

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
In response to post #68203776.

Spoiler

Please do, we always love seeing people making the mod available for more languages! Send me a private message if you complete it and I'll link to it from this mod page!

Yinuh

Yinuh

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Still isn't working for me in French, when I install the pack, it automatically set it in english, and if i remove english and german from the folder, the mod isn't doing anything ...

So sad, that sounded so usefull ( I must precise that i only bought the game yesterday, so it was a fresh start :/)

sochatoa

sochatoa

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Great mod thx <3

PorkSensation

PorkSensation

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I have downloaded and installed the main package by following the instillation instructions in the description, but none of the mods features are showing up in game. The mod is definitely installed correctly as the Pillars 2 main menu mod manager detects it, and I have double checked it is enabled. Any suggestions on what I may have done wrong or why it wont work for me? Thanks.

Gracefull

Gracefull

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
In response to post #68364551.

Spoiler

Same here for french language. Hmmm.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.017 seconds