In response to post #67143306. #70068088, #70069508 are all replies on the same post.It seems to be for all abilities. Here's a couple of screenshots to clarify.
Enhanced User InterfaceChangelog
Mod version: 1.6.1 | Game version: 4.1.1
Mod version 1.6.1
- Updated the mod for game version 4.1.1.
- Edited a cyclopedia entry to reflect the changes to the Graze mechanic that was implemented in game version 4.1.1 (cyclopedia.stringtables).
Mod version 1.6.0
- Updated the mod for the new Turn Based game mode.
- Fixed the manifest file that might have caused some errors.
Any bugs you might encounter should be reported at our bugs section.
If you have any feedback regarding this version of the mod please reply to this post (don't create a new thread).
- Mod Version 1.5 (Changelog)
- Mod Version 1.4 (Changelog)
The Enhanced User Interface isn't endorsed by Obsidian Entertainment, Inc. and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Obsidian Entertainment, Inc. or anyone officially involved with making Pillars of Eternity. Pillars of Eternity and Obsidian Entertainment and all related logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Obsidian Entertainment, Inc. Pillars of Eternity © 2015 Obsidian Entertainment, Inc.
DrunkenFiist wrote: There's a slight problem. When hovering over the blinded status effect in ability previews there's a line that says: <line-height=100%
This isn't on any of the other status effects so is obviously a bug. Could you please fix it in the next patch?
Spherikal wrote: Certainly, what ability is it that shows that text (and yeah, that's a bug)?