Spherikal

Spherikal

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
In response to post #75954058.

Spoiler

Yes it's updated. What traits and/or skills have missing strings? This mod should not produce that kind of error. Are you running any other mods?

Re: the Vortex - no idea about that one. I don't use that program myself so I don't know why it'd say this mod is deprecated.

Assicore

Assicore

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 5 posts
In response to post #73577968. #73589283 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Hi,

same problem here.
Anything doesn't work.

German: https://ibb.co/kX0ssg9
Englisch: https://ibb.co/M886Ss3

So german version is more broken. Booth not like in the sample.

Installed this Mod in Pillars of Eternity II\PillarsOfEternityII_Data\override

Thanks for this help and this fantastic mod.

greetings

Edited by Assicore, 30 December 2019 - 11:37 PM.

Spherikal

Spherikal

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
In response to post #73577968. #73589283, #76100448 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

I'm not sure what the problem is, it looks like it should in the English version?

Posted Image

I'm afraid I'm not in charge of the German version so I can't provide any support for that one.

mogwayess

mogwayess

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hello,
can we hope for a french version of this superb mod?

Acesso33

Acesso33

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
Any tips on how to use this mod alongside with the Community Patch mod? Load order or something like that... Or these mods works fine together?

Spherikal

Spherikal

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
In response to post #82217193.

Spoiler

Good question! It's been a while since I played PoE2 so I don't remember exactly how load orders work but the Community Patch should override this mod. I think that means that this mod should be at the top of the mod list with the Community Patch loaded afterwards.

I should also note that there shouldn't be any compatibility issues since the two mods change different things, but if the Community Patch changes ability text, or adds new abilities or something akin to that then the only thing that will happen is that you wont get the new colourizations of those skills.

But yeah, place Enhanced User Interface above the Community Patch in the mod list and you'll be fine I think.

Renegade4lyfe

Renegade4lyfe

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
In response to post #76912173.

Spoiler

Modder said they wont be supporting non eng languages because they lack support, there is 1.5 version in french though

EDIT: There is v1.6.2 in french, look at the old file section but I dont know if it will fully work with the latest version of deadfire

Edited by Pr0totyp3, 06 October 2020 - 05:39 AM.

Renegade4lyfe

Renegade4lyfe

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
I don't know if this is asking for much but we will be getting the combined package of the latest version?

For me. seeing rep changes to be coloured as red or green is a bit too simple

There are some faction that I prefer getting low on, because i don't want to be mingled with them or such, but seeing it as red looks like a bad thing overall no matter what I decide..

I would like to edit it myself but im not entirely sure how.

Edited by Pr0totyp3, 06 October 2020 - 05:51 AM.

flacito

flacito

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Easily the best mod that is out there. Greatly enhances information provision. Thanks!

Spherikal

Spherikal

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
In response to post #85766413.

Spoiler

If you don't want colorized reputation text just remove the following text from the gui.stringtable file found in the mod folder:

<Entry>      <ID>4756</ID>      <DefaultText><line-height=100%><#157245>{0} {1} reputation gained with {2}.</color></line-height></DefaultText>      <FemaleText />    </Entry>    <Entry>      <ID>4757</ID>      <DefaultText><line-height=100%><#bf2a2a>{0} {1} reputation lost with {2}.</color></line-height></DefaultText>      <FemaleText /></Entry>
There are no plans on supporting any additional packages at this time. Sorry :(

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.025 seconds