Photo

Problem with enemy randomizer (Dark Souls II)

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

ansega99

ansega99

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Hello everyone Im having problems when using this mods.

1. Start the cheat engine table.

2. Start Dark Souls II.

3. Activate the "randomizer" and press "=".

I can see no enemies nor NPCs and I tried everything. I think this is because the " =" key isnt the same in my country so I would like to know how to change the key.

The mod Im talking about; https://www.nexusmod...souls2/mods/760

WastelandAssassin

WastelandAssassin

Your Friendly Neighborhood Assassin

• Premium Member
  • 6,835 posts

have you tried resetting the areas? try to kill your character , or warp to a different bonfire and warp back

I don't know if this will work , but I recall LobosJr doing a randomized run (I think he was using this mod) , and I believe this is how he fixed a similar issue

though I may be wrong here , it's been quite a while since I saw that run

still it's worth a try

ansega99

ansega99

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

have you tried resetting the areas? try to kill your character , or warp to a different bonfire and warp back

I don't know if this will work , but I recall LobosJr doing a randomized run (I think he was using this mod) , and I believe this is how he fixed a similar issue

though I may be wrong here , it's been quite a while since I saw that run

still it's worth a try

Yeah already tried and nothings seems to work. Sometimes there are not enemies and other times there are no NPCs but enemies are not randomized.

I think is the "=" hotkey and I would like to know how to change it in Cheat Engine.

Edited by ansega99, 21 May 2018 - 11:02 PM.

WastelandAssassin

WastelandAssassin

• Premium Member
  • 6,835 posts

I think you'll need to open up the script , find the line about the hotkey , and change it to a different hotkey

it should either be the actual sign , or the ascii designation of the sign , which you can find on google easily

ansega99

ansega99

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

I think you'll need to open up the script , find the line about the hotkey , and change it to a different hotkey

it should either be the actual sign , or the ascii designation of the sign , which you can find on google easily

I would like to know where to check that "script line". Thank you :)

WastelandAssassin

WastelandAssassin

• Premium Member
  • 6,835 posts

well , when you double click on the script , it should open a window with the actual script (at least I think so , I'll have to reinstall the game to even check this)

but you need to look at the script itself , and try to figure this out (or you could try to ask the creator for help in the comments , in case you haven't done so already)

if you know anything about scripting , you should be able to find the correct line rather easily (at least I think so , but again I haven't really looked at the script myself , so I can't say for sure)

ansega99

ansega99

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

well , when you double click on the script , it should open a window with the actual script (at least I think so , I'll have to reinstall the game to even check this)

but you need to look at the script itself , and try to figure this out (or you could try to ask the creator for help in the comments , in case you haven't done so already)

if you know anything about scripting , you should be able to find the correct line rather easily (at least I think so , but again I haven't really looked at the script myself , so I can't say for sure)

Finally found it. Also I set a sound in order to know if its working. Thank you ;)

WastelandAssassin

WastelandAssassin

• Premium Member
  • 6,835 posts

glad you managed to solve it , and I hope it'll work properly for you now :)

maxblackghugha145

maxblackghugha145

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

safariforpc.fun

hotmail email

playview app download

peggo pro apk

https://omegle.monster

maxblackghugha145