Problem with enemy randomizer (Dark Souls II)

ansega99

Hello everyone Im having problems when using this mods.

1. Start the cheat engine table.

2. Start Dark Souls II.

3. Activate the "randomizer" and press "=".

I can see no enemies nor NPCs and I tried everything. I think this is because the " =" key isnt the same in my country so I would like to know how to change the key.

The mod Im talking about; https://www.nexusmods.com/darksouls2/mods/760

have you tried resetting the areas? try to kill your character , or warp to a different bonfire and warp back

I don't know if this will work , but I recall LobosJr doing a randomized run (I think he was using this mod) , and I believe this is how he fixed a similar issue

though I may be wrong here , it's been quite a while since I saw that run

still it's worth a try

have you tried resetting the areas? try to kill your character , or warp to a different bonfire and warp back

I don't know if this will work , but I recall LobosJr doing a randomized run (I think he was using this mod) , and I believe this is how he fixed a similar issue

though I may be wrong here , it's been quite a while since I saw that run

still it's worth a try

Yeah already tried and nothings seems to work. Sometimes there are not enemies and other times there are no NPCs but enemies are not randomized.

I think is the "=" hotkey and I would like to know how to change it in Cheat Engine.

Edited by ansega99

I think you'll need to open up the script , find the line about the hotkey , and change it to a different hotkey

it should either be the actual sign , or the ascii designation of the sign , which you can find on google easily

I would like to know where to check that "script line". Thank you :)

well , when you double click on the script , it should open a window with the actual script (at least I think so , I'll have to reinstall the game to even check this)

but you need to look at the script itself , and try to figure this out (or you could try to ask the creator for help in the comments , in case you haven't done so already)

if you know anything about scripting , you should be able to find the correct line rather easily (at least I think so , but again I haven't really looked at the script myself , so I can't say for sure)

well , when you double click on the script , it should open a window with the actual script (at least I think so , I'll have to reinstall the game to even check this)

but you need to look at the script itself , and try to figure this out (or you could try to ask the creator for help in the comments , in case you haven't done so already)

if you know anything about scripting , you should be able to find the correct line rather easily (at least I think so , but again I haven't really looked at the script myself , so I can't say for sure)

Finally found it. Also I set a sound in order to know if its working. Thank you ;)

• 2 years later...

but you need to look at the script itself , and try to figure this out (or you could try to ask the creator for help in the comments , in case you haven't done so already) walmart one

Finally i found it .. thanks a lot its working

• 1 month later...