Trump

TheMastersSon

You deserve him a second term for electing him in the first place. Enjoy.

Still like him better than Hilary.

At least with Hillary we would have a somewhat idea of what direction things was going.

But I actually don't care, America was a bully long before Trump, and will be bullies long after, and side with them, just a question if SA , NK ,China or Russia.

Same goes for Britain, Germany, France,and a few other European countries, they are, if nothing else, opportunistic turncoats.

America has not fought a justified war since the Japanese dragged them into ww2 kicking and screaming, and have f***ed over impoverished peasants ever since to attain dominance, and dragged my simpleton government into it.

So yeah, i'm pretty much done with any of them.

They are bullies, and i hate bullies.

Edit.

I'm talking about the vampires you vote into power and not you as an individual.

No worries. :) I am not a fan of my government either.

I didn't care for the direction Hilary wanted to go, that's why I voted against her.

Yeah, our government does some truly stupid stuff...... if I tried to run a business the same way, I would have been tossed in prison a LONG time ago. Congressional approval ratings have been hovering near/below 20% for almost a decade, yet the american people STILL continue to put the same people back in office. And then we wonder why our country is going to the dogs....... ( I had a less polite term in mind, but, it's against the rules. :) ) We have some truly intelligent individuals here, but, taken collectively, we got nothin' on a box of rocks.

Now, Trump wants to get us out of Syria, and was even making noises about getting out of Afghanistan. Both decisions I can seriously get behind. We aren't doing anything worthwhile in either country, and our record for "nation building" is downright abysmal. We suck at it. We should suck it up, realize the truth, and GET OUT of our assorted wars in the middle east. We are causing more problems than we are solving. Considering we aren't solving ANY..... NOT being there would be the best thing we could do. For us, and for them.

Same thing for the Israel/Palestine thing. We have been poking at that one for decades, and have accomplished nothing. I don't see that changing any time soon either, so, why do we bother spending time/money/effort on it?

We have enough problems right here at home that need addressed before we start thinking we can solve anyone elses problems.

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't about the US being a bully country, but I'd say the US has a long history of fixing other countries problems to point where it was expected. Now nobody wants US help anymore.

Maybe people finally realized what american foreign aid entails in loss of resources and lives?

But i am hardly the one to talk, my prime minister traded 53 Danes and a shitload of Afghan and Irak locals for a position as Secretary general of Nato.

All of them can just burn in hell for all i care.

I don't think we have fixed any other countries problems since roughly World War 2...... our latest incursions into the middle east have done nothing but destabilize the entire region. Our efforts with the Palestinian/Israeli debacle has gone nowhere, and now, even some of our allies are turning to our one-time enemies for support....... Kuwait may still like us for the 1991 war, but, I would expect that they are the ONLY one......

I don't think we have fixed any other countries problems since roughly World War 2...... our latest incursions into the middle east have done nothing but destabilize the entire region. Our efforts with the Palestinian/Israeli debacle has gone nowhere, and now, even some of our allies are turning to our one-time enemies for support....... Kuwait may still like us for the 1991 war, but, I would expect that they are the ONLY one......

It was never about fixed anything but to get geo-political-military position on earth and surround the former U.S.S.R. to dominate the world and in the process get richer than ever. All invasion are for that purpose and no other. They cook up their story using the media and it is up to you if you want to believe it or not that US is the one who saving / liberating other countries from tyranny.

Kuwait loves US ? Really ? Would you love anybody who comes to your city to destroy it and kill all of your family members and friends and steal your resources ? You won't ! Put yourself in their shoes and answer me.

There is one big problem. Because US never experimented a war in its own land / territory, nobody here knows exactly what is like to be at war and be killed and destroyed by a foreigner. Because you do not know that, you have no idea what war is like so do not tell me that you are sure that Kuwait loves you. You would not dare to go to Kuwait and walk freely in those streets because even though Kuwait people ( apparently ) are not doing anything against anybody, that does not means they will forget what was done to their country. They are warriors even before US existed as such and have a very strong tradition about their roots.

DISCLAIMER : I do not like war at all, no matter where it is. Peace is what we need in the world and peace means progress in all areas. If we continue at war, we will simply destroy our planet and I did not mean only war with weapons, but the economic war that is destroying the oxygen in our planet and suddenly will take us to the last war ... Clausewitz ( "War is the continuation of politics by other means" ) ... and the last one. I do not want that !!! Peace all the time !

NOTE : no President of US will fix anything inside or outside US. There is a government behind the curtain deciding what needs to be done and what to avoid. That government are all the multi-billionaires that really use the political sphere of the Congress and Senate to move their strings. Do you think they give a s*** about you or me ? They only want to make more money no matter what and control earth at all cost and no president, man or woman ( much less so they too emotional and fake everything all the time ) will change that because even the president will put his life in jeopardy by attempting going against them. Check history !

Iraq had invaded Kuwait, that's why we went there. To boot the iraqis out, which we did. Then, we left. (for the most part) other folks stayed to help put out the fires the Iraqis started. They ASKED for our help, we gave it, then left. I have no clue what you are talking about the US invading them. That didn't happen.

It's been a couple decades since then, and the US has stuck their nose where it really doesn't belong several times in that region, and thoroughly screwed things up, so, today, yeah, I wouldn't want to go to Kuwait, or anywhere else in the middle east for that matter.

There will never be peace on earth. Not while humans are around anyway. To many cultural/religious differences for us all to 'just get along'. Too many folks thinkin' THEIR way is the ONLY way, and we'll kill anyone that disagrees with us. Nope, don't expect peace on earth. Ever.

No, the government is not in the business of fixing things. If they fixed something, then it wouldn't be available as a political football during the next election cycle. Can't have that.

I am not a fan of war either. But, I AM a realist.

Hello Everyone,

First of all this is going to be my 3th post here on Nexus (yes while my account is 2 years old) but i would like to voice my opinion after skimming trough this topic and reading most comments so bare with me for a second.

Trump is a democratic elected president who did run a controversial campaign (by many accounts) and he made during his rallies various statements ranging from true to plausible to outright lies and fiction.

His views and speeches are often inflammatory, ignorant, populist, threatening, nationalistic and misleading.

By doing so he preys upon collective anxieties, this also affects racial, ethnic and religious tensions/groups across the United States. It does not help IMO that he is the first US president that has no political and military experience.

Now regardless what you may think about the things i wrote above, Trump is the elected President and you have to respect that. I see every day comments and opinions about Trump ranging from idiot to the new messias who is going to safe the US, but that is all irrelevant.

What is relevant however is the way how he does exercise his duties and tasks as the 45th president of the US.

The way how he handles, national/international issues, how he deals with allies, partners, rivals and what the effects are in the short and longterm THAT is relevant!

These are really serious questions that may not affect you at this very point, but eventually they will. And most "older 35+" people (like myself) have been around long enough to understand this and its implications.

A key example of this is the end of the first world war and the end off the second world war. Some of the decisions taken back then by allied/colonial powers regarding the middle east, central/south America show their implications 30/40 years later. Most people do not know but cold war strategic decisions by east and west in the 60,70 and to a lesser extend the 80's only recently start to show the negative implications. Same goes for the end of the cold war, the fall of the wall and the collapse of the USSR. These events did send shockwaves throughout the world, and did give rise to new idea's and globalism, capitalism and multiculturalism. But it also allowed new groups to fill regional power voids.

Borders between nations, ideology, religions, wealth, technology faded away and everyone mixed with everyone in such a short time that some cultures have great difficulties to adapt, accept, tolerate and evolve.

These are the direct results of the last 70 years of geopolitical decisions. Something that might have been acceptable 50 years ago would now be outright rejected.

This is because of technology and the availability of knowledge trough education, internet, social media and tourism/economic development. Yes BAD decisions have been made without ever being intended as bad, people and political leaders just did not know. Terrorist groups like, Taliban, ISIS, Bokoharam and others they ain't new, they did not got created overnight (despite what the media makes you believe) in fact some of these groups are better known as "Mujahideen" they have centuries of history dating back to the crusades and holy wars. When the old world (with its believes) clashes with the new world and its believes there will be conflict. it always have been this way and always will be. History 9 out of 10 times gives you a sneak preview into the future and what Trump is doing (shaking up the world, being a strong man, ditching political correctness and voicing his rhetoric) matches that of some leaders of the past.

The only difference is that now everything is seen trough a magnifying glass and each individual, each group and everyone has a opinion about this pretty much before the press ink has dried.

This has consequences and may put already strained relations between groups, people and views near breaking point. The world is changing and changing fast with all the good and the bad that comes along with this.

Nations that isolate them self whether its because of self interest of because of other reasons forget that the world around them does not wait, and while they are isolated they are still part of that same world.

It really does not matter if you are born in the US or EU or elsewhere down the line we are all humans, we all laugh, cry, love and hate, we all value pretty much the same things ranging from a family, career, friends and so on.

But we also excel helping each other and taking care of each other. We are great at picking fights over silly things, we go to war over pointless issues YET when faced with a crisis we come together and are capable of truly mind blowing achievements. This is not just my opinion this is a cold hard fact proven by thousands of years history. I personally witnessed some of these things during my 8 years in the army where i have seen bad and worse places, but down the line i did learn the hard way that not everything is so clear cut, not everything can be explained by a set of statistics, moral values or a balance sheet. Sometimes decisions need to be made and you can pick only evils, so what do you do? exactly you pick the lesser one.

My point here is this, i do not agree to the enormous media coverage into every single action Trump does, but i neither agree to the fact that he is being able to voice misleading lies, twisting his words, being ignorant to cold hard facts, international obligations and blaming everyone else other them himself, he may be pleasing his base, he maybe trying to honor his campaign promises but down the line he is not just the president of the Trump base, he is also the president of everyone else within the US.

And this means he will have to find a way to serve both sides or risk tearing the fragile balance amongst the population and its many groups to shreds with all the consequences that will come from that.

The US needs the world and the world needs the US. International agreements, commitments, organizations and treaties are by no means perfect but they are instruments that keep the world from fracturing beyond repair.

He is all about bad deal this, bad deal that, money here and money there but down the line a good deal is a deal that works for both sides where one does take and give. One deal you might give more to receive little and another deal its vice versa but in the end neither side is overly happy about that deal yet they are optimistic and contend. And the good old saying applies here: optimistic and contend people do not start wars.

Trumps views and that of his administration are IMO way to blunt, and do not leave room for finding common ground. It sets people on collision path, add the threatening, one sided and ignorant statements to this explosive mix and it becomes painfully clear why the world (including me) does not like Trump.

His words and actions (good or bad) carry weight and the moment we forget that or underestimate the effects could cause a whole generation to be lost.

Ohh well ... just noticed my wall of text.

Kind Regards,

Nico

Edited by NCSCNL

I agree with you NCSCNL in relation to respect the President and do not get me wrong, I do like him, especially because he is not afraid of saying straightforward what he think about this or that. Out there, the great majority of people are very hypocrite, they give you a laugh but they are stabbing you once you turn around. I do prefer blunt people, because they do not hide anything and are more sincere and honest than those considered themselves, "respectful" about others.

I do agree with our president to create the wall in the south border. It is ridiculous to see mexicans crossing the border as if they were going to their back yards back and forth. This country is a mess long before Trump even thought about running for a president. A mexican pregnant woman cross the border, give birth without paying a cent and now her child is automatically, a citizen of US and a few years later, she becomes also and her entire family. This policy is stupid. In other countries, probably in the majority, if a woman gives birth to her child while she is in that country ( and not illegally by the way because they watch their borders much better than US ), her child will have the choice to request the citizenship once the child turns to 21 years of age and he/she and only he/she, will be granted the citizenship based on the fact that he/she was born in that country. He/she would have to make the formal petition at the Embassy of that country located in his/her natal country.

But here, the policy is completely crazy. Also, how come they live here, they work without having a legal Social Security and they decide not to learn english at all because they know that the government, organizations and companies, will provide an interpreter to translate for them in case they need to. They enter to US and they are not treated like animals, despite some cases where the policy has shown extra force that has been legally taken care of, they are not treated like animals. But Mexicans, if you did not know, treat like real animals other Hispanic people from other countries that are trying to cross Mexico to come to US. They rape the women, they kill men otherwise, they obligate them to join the cartel or die, they traffic with children to allow minor prostitution, they use them to trafficking drugs, they kidnap them and ask thousands of dollars to their families back in those countries and we know that if they are crossing, is because they are poor but they are so stupid asking to a poor family to pay 250 thousand dollars to free their family members. Yes. go to Mexico and see it for yourself. You do not believe me ? Ask thousand of people from Central America what they had to do to cross Mexico to US and ask them to tell you their personal story so you will find out. The way Mexicans treat their own race from other countries, is not even close to the way they are treated in this country. They do not deserve my respect at all !

Eveybody must understand that if somebody enter your house without your permission, that person is violating your property and that person is potentially, a threat to your familiy and you, as the house owner, have all the authority and the law on your side to even kill that person if that person does not go away as soon as you ask that person to leave your premises. As Mexicans are allowed to don't let anybody to cross their country unless you pay thousands, they should not be allowed to cross the border unless they followed the legal channels and were accepted as Permanent Residents of US back at the Embassy of US located in Mexico. Period.

The same principle apply to the country. The President and the Government are like the father of a Nation and they must protect our "house". Any person who enter to the country without the legal permission from the Government, is potentially a threat to the house and should be asked to leave, deported, put in prison in the meantime and by no means at all, should that person left to live in the country. Try to go to China or Rusia and try to enter to any of those countries without the express and legal permission of those governments and you will see what will happen. And whatever is happening here in US is not democracy, but the contrary, it is anarchy 100%. And I will go beyond this.

Anytime a mexican enter US, that person start to work and send money ( dollars ) to his/her family in Mexico. The dollar that enters to Mexico is a currency that comes to enhance the economy of that country while the President of Mexico, being the president of an oil producer and with excellent natural and rich resources, only guarantee jobs for his family members and very closed friends. He does not give a damn about the majority of the poor population of his country because he knows that he should not worry because they will cross the border, enter to US freely and send money back to their families so he does not have to either worry about the families that stay inside Mexico. As you can see, the same thing happen with the dictator Daniel Ortega in Nicaragua. The population are fleeing to Costa Rica looking for a better life and Daniel Ortega, the only thing he needs to do, is to create a bad environment in the nation, imprison those contrary to him and obligate them to flee to the south neighboor. Basically he is "cleaning" the country and leaving in there only his family and very close friends in charge of the entire economy, with the best job position in the Nation while those who are outside Nicaragua, are working and sending money to their family members inside Nicaragua so again, the same thing is happening in Mexico.

Basically, by allowing mexicans and people from Central America to cross the border as they do, the US government is allowing dictators to do whatever they want in their countries, getting richers, keeping only families and closed friends in the best job positions while the majority, are a problem to be solved by US. If the US government closes the border, we will force the population of those countries to take their problem in their own hands and if necessary do a revolution to replace those stupid criminals from Mexico to Nicaragua. US should not interfere with whatever is happening in those countries but at the same time, US should not allow anybody from any country to enter here without a legal passage and that way the problem will be resolved. But that is not the case. We continue watching these dictators to get millionaires and we continue allowing people from those countries to come here while those who already live in US and have paid their dues to have a better health insurance and better benefits overall, continues to struggling to live here because the more population we got, the most difficult for the country to manage it. It is like a regular family, the more children you have in your home, the more you have to work to provide to all of them what they need.

Yes, you can call me whatever you want but this is the true and Mr. President Trump has been the only president that has propossed the solution, to close the border and I do agree 100% with him. I would have deployed the army already, kill 50 and be done with it. Once you show your teeth, the rest will think twice to cross the border. And those who are in favor to let them cross the border based on "false democracy", I am going to ask you this :

> show me that you love them by allowing a full mexican family to live inside your house and give them shelter, food, beds, water and also let them share those rooms and beds with your own children. You will not !! Pure hiprocresy !!

The mere Pope is asking the entire world to open their borders to allow immigrants to live in those countries but he does not open the Vatican doors to give shelter to the immigrants. Hipocresy ! False messenger of God ! Don't ask others to do what you cannot do in the first place.

Trump has been the only one with balls down there to ask for what no other president did and only because of that, I do like him. However I know that behind the problem with the border are other things to be considered, Drugs, weapon trafficking, human organs trafficking, minor prostitutes, etc, etc. and most likely, there are several congressman and senators who are really the "underground cartel" of this country so they are against to close the border because by doing that, they will not continue getting richers. If you believe they are not corrupted, you are mistaken and remember not eveything that shines is gold. And another conclusion, Mr. Trump will not be able to change anything. Behind him there is a government full of millionaires who really are corrupted by money and they will never give up what they have allowed so far. You can put in the presidency of this country whoever you like, man or woman, and nobody will have us to have : a free health insurance, a free education as other countries less powerful than US already have in place. It is a shame. Canada has much better health insurance and retirement plan than US. Even England have a much better health system than us. And for our shame, Cuba has much better health system than US. I can bet my head that no new president, will change all this mess. For our shame, any president from any country has more power in their own countries, than the power that Mr. Trump has in this country and it is not because of democracy but because there is a government behind him allowing all this mess. Unfortunately, Mr. Trump has not been able to change that but only because he is trying, and only because he had the guts to tell them face to face what they are, is that he has my support.

@sopmac45
Thanks for your lengthy reply, i totally understand and respect where you coming from.
The points you made and the reasons why Trump has your support are your personal views which i respect, but i would like to highlight a few points.
You mentioned that you like blunt people right?
I do prefer blunt people, because they do not hide anything and are more sincere and honest than those considered themselves, "respectful" about others.

I personally can 100% agree to this, i would rather have a blunt, honest and sincere president, then a smooth talking snake.
Yet it is exactly here where there is a major issue. Being blunt is one thing, being factually correct about the things you are saying is another. If there is no balance between both then you are getting into a dangerous situation where the credibility of a nation, its people and institutions is at stake.
The border issues and immigration is simply put a really serious problem that IMO cannot be fixed by punishing those who actually make the journey. Because legal immigration and illegal immigration are two completely different things with their own implications that are by definition not compatible with each other. People who come into a country trough legal immigration can be processed using the law, criteria and governmental policy.
And if these people tick certain boxes they either are allowed to stay or they face a long journey back home.
Illegal immigration on the other hand is a much wider issue that cannot be solved by hurting those who make the trip. The reasons why these people would leave everything behind and go on a mad journey are much more complex.
The seemingly easy way would be build a wall, add automated gun turrets, lay down anti personnel mines and have drones hunt anything that moves right? All joking aside the wall is not going to fix these problems because people will keep coming and IMO the way how Trump is addressing the immigrant issue is outright disgusting and i will tell you why i do think this.
Illegal immigrants on a personal basis are god fearing people just like you and me with real problems, dreams and hopes. They did not set out on a journey to the US with the aim to destroy the US, they did not wake up early in the morning with the fancy idea of traveling 5000 miles trough several nations and face all the dangers only so they can screw over the US. Yet they are being put down as criminals, outcasts, parasites and as a pest. Trump is demonize these people, calling them names, calling them rapists, drugdealers, terrorists and so on, taking kids and separate them from their parents and locking people up like they are they lowest scum. Little trip back to memory lane reminds me of a person 80 years ago who did exactly that. I get it Trumps base wants those illegal immigrants gone and Trump is trying to do so alright fair enough. However the way how Trump deals with this particular issue is beyond disgusting, its not how a president should act and it is a far cry from common accepted American values and norms. It is outrageous and if he would do such a thing being a president in EU or any other western nation he would be removed from office and will end up in jail. Look again i get it ok? I am not having a go at you but these are facts no matter what fox and friends claim, or some of these fruitcakes that present them selfs as "analysts".
Trump is literally destroying the very fabric of society and he is feeding the fear, anger and to a certain extend he is validating racist groups and their views by giving them a legitimate group to dislike.
Despite the campaign promises, despite the illegal immigrant problems, this is NOT and i repeat NOT the way how you handle people no matter where they come from.
The US is a land of immigrants, and of diversity. It is a melting pot of different cultures and identities. Or at least, that is what we are led to believe. That is the image of America that brings so many people from all over the world to its shores. This hope this longing for acceptance and a piece of the American dream a dream that has been advertised since the 19th century. It seems nearly every ethnic group entering the US is greeted with some level of xenophobia and suspicion without them ever doing anything to justify such a welcome. If Trump wants to strengthen his borders and be more restrictive then he has all my blessing to do so if it is being done in a reasonable way in line with international standards and such. Keep in mind the US did intervene in foreign countries because those countries where doing the things as Trump is trying to do now.
Many Americans are perplexed when they hear about immigrants coming to the country illegally. Why they wonder, don't they simply apply for residency and get in the legitimate way just like so many of their ancestors did 100 years ago? The vast majority of immigrants do enter legally but it's an arduous process today. During the United States first 100 years as a newly minted country, any able bodied immigrant was allowed in. They just had to physically get here (though that was often problematic and dangerous). Today there are many rules about who can and cannot enter the country. Most immigrants enter by obtaining a family sponsored or employer sponsored visa. These visas can be pricey ($200 to more than $700). The US also limits the number of immigrants per category and by country of origin. On Nov. 1, 2014, there were 4.3 million people waiting for a family sponsored visa, but just 226,000 family sponsored visas were due to be handed out in 2015. (Visas for spouses and children under 21 aren't subject to limits.) Also the number of immigrant visas handed out to citizens of any one country can't exceed 7 percent of the total number of visas each year. This means years long waits for most foreigners. Some citizens of Mexico and the Philippines have been on the family sponsored visa waiting list for more than 20 years.
If someone was trying to escape violence in his or her own country, or to reunite with family members, they may reluctantly opt for an illegal entry rather than waiting for years or decades. And thats is just "legal immigrants"
Btw those statistics come directly from the US state department. Illegal immigrants that come from central and south America left their country for loads of reasons drugswas , crime & corruption, political prosecution and so on.
These are VALID reasons and covered by international law and US law. As i said before if Trump does want to restrict the entree of these people then he can and should. But demonizing and blaming them for draining the system and everything that is wrong is just a no go. Lets see some facts here:
Undocumented immigrants are already U.S. taxpayers.
Undocumented immigrants contribute more in payroll taxes than they will ever consume in public benefits.
Undocumented immigrants do not qualify for welfare, food stamps, Medicaid, and most other public benefits. Most of these programs require proof of legal immigration status and under the 1996 welfare law, even legal immigrants cannot receive these benefits until they have been in the United States for more than five years.
The belief that immigrants take jobs that can otherwise be filled by hard working Americans has been disputed by an overwhelming number of economic research studies and data.
These stats come from the Congressional Budget Office (CBO)
My point here is that official sources within the US government contradict Trumps views, speeches, claims and other things, i personally can find this data within 10 minutes on the US Government websites while i am not even a US citizen (I am Dutch remember?) So one question comes into mind: Why can the average American not consult their own government and make up their own mind rather then blindly following a president who time after time makes false, misleading and sensational claims?
Again i really do respect your views and the reasons why you would support Trump, sinds you have VERY valid reasons to do so otherwise you would have voted different right?
But to get back at the blunt part, Trump is allowed to be as blunt as he wants, he can make ANY statement he likes as long he is factually right, if there is a crisis then the last thing a crisis needs is to be blown out of proportions over the back of people who are not to blame for the problems in the first place. If he wants to fix these problems then he should get VERY tough towards leaders in central and south America since these nations are the point of origin and the place where these immigrants come from. If he would seriously pressure these governments and crack down on them he will for a large part take the reasons away for most immigrants to even consider a move to the US. (easier said then done i agree sure) But that does not change the fact that as long these countries are a utter corrupted mess, no wall will be ever high enough to stop desperate people from coming in, in fact it will force them even more underground. Which leads to a even bigger problem since US customs will even have a harder task of finding, countering illegal entree points and stop the flow of illegal people crossing the border.
Long story short, it is a VERY complex problem that requires the full attention of the US Government in order to find a solution or a acceptable way to channelize these immigrant flows in such way that they can be processed.
But again demonizing them, calling them names, making them look like druglords, terrorists and other scumbags which Trump is consistently doing on television for everyone to see is by any standard a disgusting insult to everything the US stood for in the past 100 years.
Anyway i applaud you for this very nice discussion and i am looking forward to your reply.
Kind Regards
Nico

If you are attempting to enter this country ILLEGALLY, you are indeed a criminal. Simply allowing folks in because they made a long journey is senseless. Maybe they should have stayed at home, and fixed the problems in their own country, instead of making a dangerous journey, and then expecting some other country to take care of them. Also, by and large, sure, the folks trying to come here illegally aren't necessarily 'bad' people, however, they do tend to be low-skill, low-education folks, that are more of a drain on our resources than the folks that come here legally. And of course, we DO get a fair few criminals as well.

It really ISN'T that complex of a problem. Folks are trying to sneak into our country illegally. They are starting out their 'life' here, by breaking our laws. Quite frankly, that is NOT the type of people I want coming in. Build the wall, patrol it. Secure our borders.