Trump

TheMastersSon

The world is full of con-men. Some MUCH better than others...... I would mention a few, but, religion is a banned topic......

Of course I *think* we can mention L. Ron Hubbard, and the folks that plotted with him to come up with Scientology.... not like it's a 'real' religion...... More like a cult, and it's members put up with some TRULY weird stuff/treatment......

Ross Perot should never have dropped out of the presidential race way back when. Even then, folks were pretty fed up with the 'status quo' crop of politicians. Had he stuck with it, he would have had a real chance of winning.

Post removed due to content that still has some incriminating evidence that could be used in a court of law.

I ought to have known better, because my first semester at the second college I went to was Law and what was going on in 1972 was a shame to all poor, middle class, and lower upper class citizens of the U. S. of A. National Lampoons Documentary can enlighten and remind the rest of us what it was like living in the U.S.A..

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The world is full of con-men. Some MUCH better than others...... I would mention a few, but, religion is a banned topic......

Of course I *think* we can mention L. Ron Hubbard, and the folks that plotted with him to come up with Scientology.... not like it's a 'real' religion...... More like a cult, and it's members put up with some TRULY weird stuff/treatment......

Ross Perot should never have dropped out of the presidential race way back when. Even then, folks were pretty fed up with the 'status quo' crop of politicians. Had he stuck with it, he would have had a real chance of winning.

Post removed due to content that still has some incriminating evidence that could be used in a court of law.

I ought to have known better, because my first semester at the second college I went to was Law and what was going on in 1972 was a shame to all poor, middle class, and lower upper class citizens of the U. S. of A. National Lampoons Documentary can enlighten and remind the rest of us what it was like living in the U.S.A..

Let me double check. I am purty sure L. Ron Hubbard started the Church of Scientology after his school in Sheridan, Oregon. I think the Scientology group is a different org. or cult. The school L. Ron Hubbard started is where the Sheridan, Oregon Federal Correction Institution is.

Let me double check. I am purty sure L. Ron Hubbard started the Church of Scientology after his school in Sheridan, Oregon. I think the Scientology group is a different org. or cult. The school L. Ron Hubbard started is where the Sheridan, Oregon Federal Correction Institution is.

The CoS is a religion Scientology is a body of religious beliefs and practices launched in May 1952 by American author L. Ron Hubbard. Hubbard initially developed a program of ideas called Dianetics, which was distributed through the Dianetics Foundation.

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder how the left will respond if Trump wins a second term. Riots in the streets?

They will write books about "What Happened", spinning the story implying the republicans were complicit with some foreign power, and stole the election. :D I mean, seriously, it couldn't possibly be about the issues, right?

I wonder how the left will respond if Trump wins a second term. Riots in the streets?

They will write books about "What Happened", spinning the story implying the republicans were complicit with some foreign power, and stole the election. :D I mean, seriously, it couldn't possibly be about the issues, right?

The fun must all go to the ghost writers doing the book finishing at the end of the president's first and last term. Ooo! :devil: The Ghost writer! They may be called in for (maybe even rewriting the whole book) and bring compiles copies of all the newspaper clippings with only the honest John versions of our Great President; as his term in office closes; so, it even gives the comic book readers such a rush they can't bare the wait for the next issue.

Did anyone notice if any of the last five President's even knows how to write anything but their names?

I recall all their speeches are played on a monitor using that word projector that replaced the guy on David Letterman. Replaced that guy, you know, who had to hold up all those cards and drop one after another so David never missed a line. Do they even have to use that great tool in their ( there's one in all of our ) brains memory function; anymore?

I wonder how they talk at parties? You know! The old, how do you do, ah, I can't recall your name, who are you again?

Then they get a couple of drinks in them and it's... Hey! Buddy! Ole Pal. Good to See Ya! How's it been hanging? What have you been up to since the last time we partied together? Old Chum! You Scum! You BUM! WOW! Really! I can't wait to till next year!

See you then!

A year ago I would have said Trump"s chances of re-election were slim and none, but in looking over the Democratic candidates I think Trump's stock might be going up. I still think it's the Dems election to lose, but the surest way for them to lose would be to put forward the wrong candidate and I've got a feeling they're going to do exactly that. :confused:

A year ago I would have said Trump"s chances of re-election were slim and none, but in looking over the Democratic candidates I think Trump's stock might be going up. I still think it's the Dems election to lose, but the surest way for them to lose would be to put forward the wrong candidate and I've got a feeling they're going to do exactly that. :confused:

At this point, I haven't seen a dem candidate that has a chance in hell of winning. They keep talking up programs that have very little support from the american people..... and they have proposals that would absolutely destroy our economy. If they continue on their current course, I fully expect Trump to get his second term, and the dems to lose the house.

At this point, I haven't seen a dem candidate that has a chance in hell of winning. They keep talking up programs that have very little support from the american people..... and they have proposals that would absolutely destroy our economy. If they continue on their current course, I fully expect Trump to get his second term, and the dems to lose the house.

The Dems have spent the last two years falsely demonizing Trump voters as uneducated racists and obsessing over Russian collusion which never happened, when what they should have been doing was to take a good look at themselves and figure out how they screwed up so badly.