Trump

TheMastersSon

this is no comedy this is real life with the current u.s president on fox news! watch! i have nothing to add :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6XdpDOH1JA

and if corona numbers are out of control trump will heal that just by delivering his own numbers :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzmzSVGGP4M

and here the real comedy - the only problem (for trump and his fans): not based on fake but on his own real interview!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c0xkgX4itQ

Sweetheart, I don't necessarily disagree that things are arse over elbows (ok, I don't disagree at all.) I have been out of my house one single time since the end of Feb because I have a stunted airway (so I can't breath in the best of times) and if I get covid, my ENT has said it will very probably kill me. But if I don't laugh, I would most likely cry.

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And if we, meaning me and you, Lis, don't cough or sneeze occasionally our lungs get seriously loaded with gunk. I have bronchial asthma.

I was wearing a dual layer, with Hepa and Charcoal filter layer in the, mask when I was in a grocery store.

I sneezed, not once, but 3 times. In the mask.

The mask was on, but the people didn't care, they moved farther than six feet away, acting like the mask could not protect them. It was like I was one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse; plague.

I feel for them, but I couldn't help feeling sorry for myself. The incident just added another veil of separation from the people I knew working there, and now they don't want to be close to me anymore.

ya permanent changes like ... " You've lost internet connection "

Transfering your business through their territory of course will apply.

And everything is sliced down to it's political nature.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Things like where you buy your toilet paper.

u.s. with trump seems to become an "alternative facts" nation...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTyE8tNeG0I

https://www.theverge.com/2020/7/28/21344967/twitter-donald-trump-jr-delete-tweet-misinformation-masks-hydroxychloroquine

someone posted a nice sentence: When you hire the circus you get the clown

not so funny for the 150000 dead u.s. people and their relatives due to covid.

just some facts for the debate

u.s. with trump seems to become an "alternative facts" nation...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTyE8tNeG0I

https://www.theverge.com/2020/7/28/21344967/twitter-donald-trump-jr-delete-tweet-misinformation-masks-hydroxychloroquine

someone posted a nice sentence: When you hire the circus you get the clown

not so funny for the 150000 dead u.s. people and their relatives due to covid.

just some facts for the debate

And how could Trump, or anyone, for that matter, stopped that? Immediately close our borders to EVERYONE as soon as the first case came about in china? It's a virus. A somewhat virulent one at that. People ARE going to die. That's just the way it goes. All the measures any nation is taking will only serve to slow the spread, that's it. In the end, a lot of folks are going to die, that is simply the nature of a pandemic. The measures put in place by various government entities may or may not slow the spread, but, that is only to, hopefully, reduce the strain on our medical system. Same number of folks are going to contract the disease, it's just going to be spread over a slightly longer time frame. It *might* reduce deaths by a very small percentage... maybe, but that is all it will accomplish.

I will grant you, he could have handled it better...... not sure where our economy would be at this point though..... It already is pretty much in shambles, and I expect it is only going to get worse, unless/until a viable vaccine is developed. Until then, the various state governments are implementing their own measures. I haven't looked at the data, to see which states have done what, and how that has affected outcomes...... as I know its just going to be bad in any event. So far, covid seems to be meaner than the Spanish Flu post WWI.... but, not all the data is in yet either, so, remains to be seen how it all shakes out, currently, it seems covid is about twice as virulent, but, targets the elderly, where the Spanish flu went after the working age folks.

It's gonna be interesting to see just how all this is going to affect society in the long term. Are we going to wave goodbye to handshakes? Hugs? Are masks going to become the 'new' fashion accessory? Will folks continue to wear them, and maintain their social distance, even after the vaccine is pretty widespread? Assuming of course, that we actually manage to create one....... And if we don't? The consequences of that particular eventuality would just suck. :)

is this a serious question that you ask what trump could have been done better to stop that - say in the last 6 month instead of playing golf and not wearing a mask?

if this is serious i would recommend you to test what the breitbart article linked by trump jr today or yesterday recommends to prevent covid. if you are not interested in proven background at least breitbart maybe familiar to you. the problem may be that twitter already deleted the post due to misleading and proven wrong content.

is this a serious question that you ask what trump could have been done better to stop that - say in the last 6 month instead of playing golf and not wearing a mask?

if this is serious i would recommend you to test what the breitbart article linked by trump jr today or yesterday recommends to prevent covid. if you are not interested in proven background at least breitbart maybe familiar to you. the problem may be that twitter already deleted the post due to misleading and proven wrong content.

I don't read breitbart, because it is an ultra right-wing rag, and is essentially worthless. Same reason I don't watch fox news.

There is no coming back from this. Even if you hired a black transsexual midget for the president gig next time, you are still, and always will be, the guys that worships racism and corporate fascism.

It fills me with sadness that humans do this to each other out of pure spite and greed.

You are truly lost. We are truly lost. We are small damaged creatures.

• 2 weeks later...

There is no coming back from this. Even if you hired a black transsexual midget for the president gig next time, you are still, and always will be, the guys that worships racism and corporate fascism.

It fills me with sadness that humans do this to each other out of pure spite and greed.

You are truly lost. We are truly lost. We are small damaged creatures.

I totally agree! And yet people still keep voting for Democrats, who are the most racist, imperialist and fascist group to ever exist (in the US at least) and keep watching outlets like CNN and MSNBC who spread lies, misinformation and obfuscations in order to perpetuate that same spite and greed.