Trump

TheMastersSon

There is no coming back from this. Even if you hired a black transsexual midget for the president gig next time, you are still, and always will be, the guys that worships racism and corporate fascism.

It fills me with sadness that humans do this to each other out of pure spite and greed.

You are truly lost. We are truly lost. We are small damaged creatures.

Perhaps you should move to a better country? There is a reason the suicide rate where you are is so high.

Edited by MrJoseCuervo

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give this place time ... the suicide rate might challenge it.

Especially if ...

Doubtful, but who knows? But I am always concerned when I see someone posting repeatedly how sad and full of hopelessness they are. Clear indications of a fragile mental state. Please seek help if your TDS shows signs of being lethal.

https://www.amazon.com/Liberalism-find-a-cure-T-Shirt/dp/B07G9XPRZ2

Edited by MrJoseCuervo

:laugh: Bahahahahah ... Trump, on the anniversary of the 19th Amendment, signed an official (posthumous) pardon for Susan B. Anthony. Essentially saying that she was justified in standing up for her rights, and she should never have been arrested or charged with a crime.

And of course the TDS infected media and left wing ideologues can't stand it and therefore are now trying to twist the narrative and even CANCEL Susan B. Anthony.!

In all honesty, Trump could claim that Dihydrogen Monoxide is good for you and should be taken daily to improve health, and the idiotic left would write whole pages and run hour long videos screaming that he was trying to poison people.

:laugh: Bahahahahah ... Trump, on the anniversary of the 19th Amendment, signed an official (posthumous) pardon for Susan B. Anthony. Essentially saying that she was justified in standing up for her rights, and she should never have been arrested or charged with a crime.

And of course the TDS infected media and left wing ideologues can't stand it and therefore are now trying to twist the narrative and even CANCEL Susan B. Anthony.!

In all honesty, Trump could claim that Dihydrogen Monoxide is good for you and should be taken daily to improve health, and the idiotic left would write whole pages and run hour long videos screaming that he was trying to poison people.

Well, in all reality, the drinking water in Flint Michigan IS poisonous. :D

• 4 weeks later...

a link for my trump friends :wink:. i just would like to remind how trump acts day by day. i don't know if you read this (just one of many examples) but if you do you know it is not about left or right but about a cheater and twaddler elected as u.s. president. this is not about republicans and democrats.

maybe not so important for golfers but it expresses perfectly what happened to u.s. politics in the last four years just because of one man with his series of cheats and a mix of dangerous client politics and permanent self-adulation. feel free to debate or ignore. but please don't debate if you are unable to read what you are talking about. i'm curious if a majority of american are willing to watch this act another four years.

I'm not entirely sure what you are trying to say or prove? Trump is a liar and a cheater? Yep, and the sky is blue and water is wet. He cheats at Golf ... Well that's it then ... Or perhaps the fools who let him win are the ones that should re-evaluate their lives? If he's rich enough that people will fawn over him, and let him beat them at sports, the I say good luck to Trump. I wish I was that rich.

He's (currently) a politician, and there is NO SUCH THING as an honest politician! They all lie, cheat, steal and make false promises, that's the only type of person who is even allowed into politics. The current Democratic candidate is no better ... What exactly did he study in College/University? And where? Where did he score in the class? How did his son die? What is his position on Fracking, Police reform, Health Care ... Segregation? And his VP running mate isn't any better.

Every human on the planet is, to a greater or lesser degree self centred or narcissistic. If you try to claim otherwise, then you a just as much as LIAR as the politicians you claim to dislike.

The problem people seem to have is separating the "boorish" egotistical billionaire that is Donald Trump, from the Trump Administration.

Please do tell us what devastating policy they have enacted or what absolute tragedy his administration has outright LIED about, or what exactly the Trump administration has done so wrong as to garner such abject disgust?

a link for my trump friends :wink:. i just would like to remind how trump acts day by day. i don't know if you read this (just one of many examples) but if you do you know it is not about left or right but about a cheater and twaddler elected as u.s. president. this is not about republicans and democrats.

maybe not so important for golfers but it expresses perfectly what happened to u.s. politics in the last four years just because of one man with his series of cheats and a mix of dangerous client politics and permanent self-adulation. feel free to debate or ignore. but please don't debate if you are unable to read what you are talking about. i'm curious if a majority of american are willing to watch this act another four years.

What you seem to be missing is, folks aren't voting for the MAN, they are voting for his policies. Yes, Trump is not really a good person, but then, I don't know of any politicians that are...... I really don't care if good ol' Joe is a friggin' saint, and sits at the right hand of the Pope. I still won't vote for him, because I disagree with his POLICIES.