Trump

TheMastersSon

it would be nice to read what i write instead of talking about selfish emotions. if this is your interpretation of my content i serously ask you who of us has selfish emotions.

but it's ok for me and it is obviously your free interpretation. everybody who is able to read can understand but also can ignore what i write and much of it is simply true or already proven.

as i said (if you read), trump is in my opinion not evil. he acts since day one day by day like an egoistic child and a clown but not as a capable leader. it seems that this kind of leadership is what some people need or glorify.

feel free... :smile:

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I admit I skimmed your rant for anything based on fact. All I saw were emotional musings on how Trump is a meany and childlike name calling against him (hypocrite much?) so I largely ignored it.

You will not win the hearts and minds of anyone who supports your President with such rantings.

it would be nice to read what i write instead of talking about selfish emotions. if this is your interpretation of my content i serously ask you who of us has selfish emotions.

but it's ok for me and it is obviously your free interpretation. everybody who is able to read can understand but also can ignore what i write and much of it is simply true or already proven.

as i said (if you read), trump is in my opinion not evil. he acts since day one day by day like an egoistic child and a clown but not as a capable leader. it seems that this kind of leadership is what some people need or glorify.

We seem to in agreement on Trump's over all personality, although I do believe he has improved ... somewhat ... over the past 4 years.

But we certainly don't agree on whether he is "right" for the job. Personally I think he's the "spanner" in the machine that the US political system needs right now and into the future. That edifice has become far to institutionalised, ingrained and inbred for it to actually be a government "for the people". (and the US isn't alone, many other countries are suffering the same way) I'm confident that in another 4 years, the blocked up toilet that is the US government, will have had most of the effluent drained out and somebody with more maturity and "class" can step into the role.

You also have to be VERY careful about throwing words like "truth" and "fact" about, as those require verification, and so far nobody has actually given any. Truth and fact are always open to interpretation and revision, but I always liked the old saying "the proof is in the tasting of the pudding" and I have yet to do any "taste tests" that actually confirm the flavour of what some of today's "cooks" are dishing out, quite the contrary, as most of the "puddings" seem to be nothing more than steaming piles of shi ... erm, bad cooking.

It's true, he does indeed act like a child, and worse, however, he appears to actually BE a capable leader, as the country WAS doing well until covid came along. Then, he listened to his advisors, including the WHO, on how to handle it. And even the WHO couldn't make up its mind, and issued some 'advice' that was flat out wrong. Of course, they were basing that on what China was telling them, which was a pack of lies...... In all reality, it wouldn't matter a whit what he did, people would still claim that he handled it WRONG!!!!

Aside from that, he actually IS doing a reasonable job. Better than Obama, so far as I am concerned.

And once again, I do NOT vote for the PERSON, I vote for the platform they are running on. So long as the dems stick to their current pie-in-the-sky policies, that are unworkable, unaffordable, and impossible to accomplish via legislation, I will not vote for any of them.

In case you are wondering, I voted for Obama, twice. And for the very same reasons I will once again vote for trump. Because I like their PLATFORM better.

so at least we share the opinion, that trump acts like a child and that he is a cronic cheater and twaddler since he acts in publicity. nice entertainment but no serious politics at all.

we are not the same opinion regarding his leader-capabilities.

you say he was doing well ? so that is your irrefutable opinion and also the opininon of many paid trump promoters/trolls on twitter and facebook. i would be not surprised if some here in this debate act as paid trump promoters...

serious scientists do not need paid students and trolls to share serious knowlege. so it`s on you to differenciate between fake, alternative facts and serious information. trump permanenty ignores science. I don`t know why trump ignore serious science and for me this is a 100% no go for an exceptable leader. I expect a serious long term strategy from a leader and not ridicoulous clientele politics. as i admit. it seems to work short term. the rest we will see...

the strategy to save money to promote the trump friendly economic projects in short term to a severe (in my eyes dangerous) disadvantage of environmental protection and sustainanbility in long term seem to work due to the stupidity of so many voters. you do not need to be a master in economics to find out that the unbalanced politics of the trump administration is not sustainable and not long term driven.

4 or 8 years nice economic numbers at the cost of the future ? this is in my opinion a bad and risky deal! are you people really unable to foresee the unevitable long term crash follwing this kind of ridiculous, premanently science ignoring, politics ? what do you need to wake up ? that all forests in the u.s are burned down ? that the poles are fully melted with all the damage and floods as a consequnce ?

if you are trump payed trolls or act like them your ignorance and your answer to my questions is foreseeable as the long term crash that trumps politics will raise.

Sorry, i believe in science driven and balanced politics and not in soap operas and self-enrichment for trump relatives renamed as politics.

Predicting the future now are we? So far, the AGW folks haven't come up with a single prediction that came about. Their climate models are less accurate than the weather man. Which really ain't sayin' much.

You do understand that the climate is cyclic, right? It isn't a static system. The climate changes, that is a fact. It really doesn't matter if man is around or not. Are we influencing the climate? Quite likely. Should we destroy our economy NOW, with measures that won't make any difference at all, unless EVERYONE does the same? It isn't just 1st world countries that are the problem. China, India, and a host of 'developing' countries are also part of the problem. Yet we give waivers to them for their greenhouse gas emissions, BECAUSE they are 'developing nations'.

There was study done not so very long ago, on the effects of the Paris accord on the climate thru the rest of the century. It was determined that even if EVERYONE did EXACTLY as the accord detailed, it would only decrease temperature increase by .2 degrees by 2100...... Of course, there wouldn't be a global economy any more. There wouldn't be reliable electric power anywhere, and a fair few jobs would simply disappear. The economy would slow, if not collapse, and we would have even more trouble feeding the population than we do now. And the climate would still change.

We still do not understand all the factors that go into determining what our climate does. Blaming everything on a gas that represents .04 percent of our atmosphere is just idiotic. Yet the chicken littles would have you believe that if we don't stop, we are all going to die.

Well guess what, we are all going to die anyway. We seem to think we can 'stop' climate change. Nothing could be further from the truth. The climate WILL change, it simply doesn't matter what we do. We may influence the RATE of change, to some small extent, but, that's it.

We have two choices here, just like every other species on the planet, since the beginning of time.... We can adapt, or, we can die. It is that easy.

Do you think I am just spouting the party line here? That I am just some paid shill? (on a gaming forum..... yeah, I am sure that makes perfect sense.... somewhere.......) Not the case. I support Trump, because I do NOT buy into all the crap the dems are handing out. I went to school for this kind of thing for 8 years. I have a clue. The media likes to promote only one side of the story, while ignoring everything else.

But, like a typical lefty, you have resorted to the emotional appeal, and slinging insults, and chalking it all up to some vast conspiracy against 'the truth'. I am going to give you a bit of the truth right here. The folks promoting AGW are mostly politicians, that make a great deal of money from the AGW monster. Of course they are going to continue to promote it. Almost EVERY organization promoting AGW has been caught manipulating data, to be more 'in line' with what they wanted their results to be. Also, we have data going back less than 200 years. The earth is 4.5 BILLION years old. Basing our future on such an insignificant data set, really isn't the brightest move.

If these folks were oh-so-concerned about the climate, why don't they sell their multiple massive homes, that they don't live in, stop scooting around the world in their private jets, dock their yachts, and leave them there, etc. But, are they doing any of that? Nope. Climate change is for the 'little people' to have to deal with, they aren't going to alter their lifestyle because of something so trivial as warmer temperatures. After all, that's what air conditioning is for.

Now, all of that said, there are some interesting technologies coming about lately..... An economically viable process (on a large scale) to make fuel from atmospheric CO2..... There is one under construction in Canada, I do believe, and they have had a prototype running for a couple years. It works. Now, its just will it scale appropriately...... We shall see.

meteorology was part of my couse of my study. so thank you helping me to remember that. yes we die anyway. and the next generatìons ?

the climate change is measured and validated over a long period of time. you ignore it like trump. me and others not. yes and we both will die.

your explanations make me feel sad. a debate on this level is beyond hope. time to leave it. thanks!

meteorology was part of my couse of my study. so thank you helping me to remember that. yes we die anyway. and the next generatìons ?

the climate change is measured and validated over a long period of time. you ignore it like trump. me and others not. yes and we both will die.

your explanations make me feel sad. a debate on this level is beyond hope. time to leave it. thanks!

Could you be a bit more specific there? What period of time? What measurements? WHOSE measurements?

And quit assigning behavior to me that you simply have no clue about. Did you read what I wrote? Is your bias simply clouding your thinking? Have you been so indoctrinated that you simply can't accept facts that don't jibe with what you have been told you have to believe? C'mon man, use that grey matter between your ears for something more than filler.

Don't bother HeyYou, it's quite obvious that xrayy Is one of those leftists science deniers, who will refuse to look at all the data. Us rational, thinking people understand that the "science" is far from settled, and that quite frankly, there is simply not enough REAL data to make any valid "predictions". As I mentioned, I'm old enough to remember all the hysteria that's been published by so called "experts" over the past fifty years at least, heck, some of them even publish contradictory articles in the same week!

According to them, my house should have been under 4 feet of water 5 years ago, and we should be able to sail right across the North Pole without stopping. (and yes that WAS an actual "prediction" from these so called "experts" - who also got paid BILLIONS to tell us that bulshite)

The only ones that play into the lies are people like xrayy who hold that infamous (and thoroughly debunked) "hockey stick" in one hand and have the other hand out to grab the research grants and public funding. They couldn't care less about REAL science, because that don't pay for their BMW's and Yachts.

As for the Carbon emissions, well, it's only gone up by around 200 PARTS PER MILLION over the past 100 odd years ( because that's all the data we have) and NO-ONE knows whether that's even natural, or caused directly by humans. But in that same time, the earth has become approx 5% "greener" (i.e. more plants) and THAT data comes from NASA.

The weather? Nope ... 2020 is actually quite tame in comparison to previous decades, The flooding is far less than has occurred in the past, the fires are far less than has occurred in the past, the heat is far less than has occurred in the past, the hurricanes are far less numerous than has occurred in the past - And those are just from the last 100 years or so which "modern" humans have kept records. Botanists have checked plants and tree rings, and Geologists have tested soil, rock and ground samples and found that the weather was far, FAR more extreme in the past, so who caused the "Global Warming" back then? Bigfoot driving his SUV?

As for trump "permanently science ignoring" that's just TDS at it's finest and most severe. The Trump administration has listened to, and acted upon, advice from scientists all along, the only trouble is, these "scientists" keeping changing their minds!