Trump

TheMastersSon

it would be a dream if the answers to such questions are as simple as you try to suggest. but this is just your illusion, far away from realty. obviously it is not your house burned down, and it is not your family where members died due to covid or not your ground polluted due to fracking. but in reality there are many people who suffer from that and many other things including some raised by global warming in the last years. you know that mexican water is delivered in the u.s. while mexican farmers have no water ? a funny story maybe for you not at all for the mexican farmers. one reason for this is global warming. i would like to see you and perraine as one of these mexican famers. i'm sure you would not be in this debate, posting ignorant content.

why do to you think we introduced and still use catalytic convertors ? just for fun ? and what would have happened if we would still not use them. same with co2 - what will happen if we do not find an answer to reduce this heat-trapping gas or even contradict the efforts with all measures as trump does ?

so many questions and than there are people like you with their simple answers ignoring important factors in a complex world just because they are not personally affected. it will be not trumps or your problem if the poles are melted and many coasts and isles are flooded.

the fact is that the world is already out of balance and the question is how do we handle this. we have many options. trump and his followers first is not the answer i prefer.

i know you can not help everyone but just ignoring the facts and the lack of concern what actually happens or may happen in future at least to others is in my eyes just sad. it is something where you and trump overlap in a really sad way.

i can see the raw numbers but is seems you refuse to give a clear and comprehensive answer to my questions highlighted with a fitting link. i gave you clear information with links so it's on you to answer with comparable links or data which disprove my offered sources. just a plain answer with your numbers or charts proved with a link. or a link which proves that my numbers are definitely wrong and why.

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<sigh> I'll tell you what. I'll give you a couple of links. I have no illusions that you'll watch them or believe them, and I know you won't change your mind, and will probably try and claim that the source is invalid or something, but hopefully it will at least make you stop perpetuating your lies and propaganda, and, I hope, allow you to actually live a happier life, free from doom and gloom.

Faked Climate Data - here

Fake Covid Pandemic scam - here

Oh, and this one should really twist you gibblets - NYT Article

it would be a dream if the answers to such questions are as simple as you try to suggest. but this is just your illusion, far away from realty. obviously it is not your house burned down, and it is not your family where members died due to covid or not your ground polluted due to fracking. but in reality there are many people who suffer from that and many other things including some raised by global warming in the last years. you know that mexican water is delivered in the u.s. while mexican farmers have no water ? a funny story maybe for you not at all for the mexican farmers. one reason for this is global warming. i would like to see you and perraine as one of these mexican famers. i'm sure you would not be in this debate, posting ignorant content.

why do to you think we introduced and still use catalytic convertors ? just for fun ? and what would have happened if we would still not use them. same with co2 - what will happen if we do not find an answer to reduce this heat-trapping gas or even contradict the efforts with all measures as trump does ?

so many questions and than there are people like you with their simple answers ignoring important factors in a complex world just because they are not personally affected. it will be not trumps or your problem if the poles are melted and many coasts and isles are flooded.

the fact is that the world is already out of balance and the question is how do we handle this. we have many options. trump and his followers first is not the answer i prefer.

i know you can not help everyone but just ignoring the facts and the lack of concern what actually happens or may happen in future at least to others is in my eyes just sad. it is something where you and trump overlap in a really sad way.

i can see the raw numbers but is seems you refuse to give a clear and comprehensive answer to my questions highlighted with a fitting link. i gave you clear information with links so it's on you to answer with comparable links or data which disprove my offered sources. just a plain answer with your numbers or charts proved with a link. or a link which proves that my numbers are definitely wrong and why.

See, you are already thoroughly convinced that you are *right*, therefore, no evidence we present, no arguments we make, are going to shake your standing. Doesn't matter what the facts are, you are going to stick to your own illusions. Such closed-mindedness is what has gotten us where we are today, with a country so divided, I doubt we could even agree on the color of the grass. But then, you don't live in the US either, do you?

Funny how climate skeptics are silenced. Hell, a few years ago some dem reps in the HOR wanted to prosecute global warming skeptics under the RICO act? Nigel Lawson being banned from commenting on the BBC? Is that science? No, it's not, it's liberal politics. It's a bias media contributing. It's controlling the narrative. It's fear of contradicting fact.

Remember those four California based doctors that questioned the status qou acceptance of Covid science? They were banned from YouTube. Why?
Has it all of the sudden become wrong to question scientific theory/ Hypothesis? If so, we have lost science.

We lost science many years ago I'm afraid. Not all "Scientists" of course, but "science" in the abstract, as a tool to be used to teach or prove a point. PhD's who care nothing for actual "truth" or "facts" but instead only care about research grants and university funding. Selling "text books" for $500 each to universities who make them "required" reading for courses, so that they can then charge exorbitant fees.

"Science" knew for a FACT hundreds of years ago, when the Smallpox pandemic was raging across Europe and Asia, that the only way to beat the illness was to reach "herd immunity". The first form of rather brutal "vaccinations" were done back then. People were deliberately stabbed with needles covered in the pus soaked blood of previous victims, in order to give them a smaller dose, and then they discovered a variant called "Cow Pox" that was close enough to Smallpox that the body would produce antibodies, but the disease wasn't deadly to humans. Only later did virology advance to the point where pus needles weren't required, as they could synthesise the actual virus directly.

Look at the actual "death" numbers for Covid and you'll see that most populations reached herd immunity months ago, and the virus never would have stood a chance, but the "Media" and their bought and paid for "Scientists" won't let anyone say that. You also need to read the numbers of deaths "from" covid, rather than "with" covid, and you'll see that it's barely on par with the seasonal "Flu" and only really affects the elderly or infirm.

We lost science many years ago I'm afraid. Not all "Scientists" of course, but "science" in the abstract, as a tool to be used to teach or prove a point. PhD's who care nothing for actual "truth" or "facts" but instead only care about research grants and university funding. Selling "text books" for $500 each to universities who make them "required" reading for courses, so that they can then charge exorbitant fees.

"Science" knew for a FACT hundreds of years ago, when the Smallpox pandemic was raging across Europe and Asia, that the only way to beat the illness was to reach "herd immunity". The first form of rather brutal "vaccinations" were done back then. People were deliberately stabbed with needles covered in the pus soaked blood of previous victims, in order to give them a smaller dose, and then they discovered a variant called "Cow Pox" that was close enough to Smallpox that the body would produce antibodies, but the disease wasn't deadly to humans. Only later did virology advance to the point where pus needles weren't required, as they could synthesise the actual virus directly.

Look at the actual "death" numbers for Covid and you'll see that most populations reached herd immunity months ago, and the virus never would have stood a chance, but the "Media" and their bought and paid for "Scientists" won't let anyone say that. You also need to read the numbers of deaths "from" covid, rather than "with" covid, and you'll see that it's barely on par with the seasonal "Flu" and only really affects the elderly or infirm.

Yeah, I read somewhere recently that a full third of deaths attributed to covid, were actually from some other cause. (like, a car accident, or being shot.....)

It's actually higher than that. %90 plus reported deaths had, on average 2.6 co-morbidities (things like car accidents, self inflicted deaths, murders, as well as the usual suspects of heart disease/attack, diabetes, etc,) According to the CDC's own website and metrics, (so no xrayy, you can't claim that it's "fake" data) and something like %80 plus were over the age of 75 i.e. they already were "dying" or had one foot in the grave, so most of those would have died this year anyway, regardless of their level of care, and many could have caught a hospital "staf" infections, or the seasonal "Flu" and still died even without Covid.

Of course we won't know until the end of the year for sure, but I'm guessing the "actual number of deaths" for the year 2020 is going to be remarkably similar to previous years. Going by the current trends, it seems that everyone who was "going" to die this year, pretty much already has, so the death rate per day/month has actually plummeted. Some of those may have hung on for a few more months, even years with proper care, but ... Whelp those damn Democrats decided to shove Covid cases into places like Nursing homes, Instead of the Field Hospital that Trump ordered built, or the Hospital Ship he had parked of the coast (both of which remained virtually empty the entire time)

we have lost science.

Nah. Pseudo science shatters like cheap glass against the hard surface of proven fact- and there is no way to avoid that collision either. Now how many lives will be upended by such an event is another story. Render to Caesar what is Caesar's; and to logic your unquenchable thirst for truth. :dry:

200000 corona deaths in the u.s. and trump blames china - not a joke! seems he is the only leader so far who tries to cheat away his own incapability while others already worked on a strategy. corona is difficult to handle but there are some who haven't even tried that seriously so far...

200000 corona deaths in the u.s. and trump blames china - not a joke! seems he is the only leader so far who tries to cheat away his own incapability while others already worked on a strategy. corona is difficult to handle but there are some who haven't even tried that seriously so far...

And if there were only 5 deaths, you would still be blaming Trump, and accusing him of all sorts of underhanded activities.

How many died in the Flu pandemic after WWI? Was that Trumps fault as well?