Trump

• Please log in to reply
352 replies to this topic

xrayy

xrayy

blessed

• Premium Member
  • 5,431 posts

it would be a dream if the answers to such questions are as simple as you try to suggest. but this is just your illusion, far away from realty. obviously it is not your house burned down, and it is not your family where members died due to covid or not your ground polluted due to fracking. but in reality there are many people who suffer from that and many other things including some raised by global warming in the last years. you know that mexican water is delivered in the u.s. while mexican farmers have no water ? a funny story maybe for you not at all for the mexican farmers. one reason for this is global warming. i would like to see you and perraine as one of these mexican famers. i'm sure you would not be in this debate, posting ignorant content.

why do to you think we introduced and still use catalytic convertors ?  just for fun ? and what would have happened if we would still not use them. same with co2 - what will happen if we do not find an answer to reduce this heat-trapping gas or even contradict the efforts with all measures as trump does ?

so many questions and than there are people like you with their simple answers ignoring important factors in a complex world just because they are not personally affected. it will be not trumps or your problem if the poles are melted and many coasts and isles are flooded.

the fact is that the world is already out of balance and the question is how do we handle this. we have many options. trump and his followers first is not the answer i prefer.

i know you can not help everyone but just ignoring the facts and the lack of concern what actually happens or may happen in future at least to others is in my eyes just sad. it is something where you and trump overlap in a really sad way.

i can see the raw numbers but is seems you refuse to give a clear and comprehensive answer to my questions highlighted with a fitting link. i gave you clear information with links so it's on you to answer with comparable links or data which disprove my offered sources. just a plain answer with your numbers or charts proved with a link. or a link which proves that my numbers are definitely wrong and why.

Perraine

Perraine

Oh hoho hooohhh, Oh hoho hoohhh

• Premium Member
  • 2,956 posts

<sigh> I'll tell you what. I'll give you a couple of links. I have no illusions that you'll watch them or believe them, and I know you won't change your mind, and will probably try and claim that the source is invalid or something, but hopefully it will at least make you stop perpetuating your lies and propaganda, and, I hope, allow you to actually live a happier life, free from doom and gloom.

Faked Climate Data - here

Fake Covid Pandemic scam - here

Oh, and this one should really twist you gibblets - NYT Article

HeyYou

HeyYou

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,499 posts

it would be a dream if the answers to such questions are as simple as you try to suggest. but this is just your illusion, far away from realty. obviously it is not your house burned down, and it is not your family where members died due to covid or not your ground polluted due to fracking. but in reality there are many people who suffer from that and many other things including some raised by global warming in the last years. you know that mexican water is delivered in the u.s. while mexican farmers have no water ? a funny story maybe for you not at all for the mexican farmers. one reason for this is global warming. i would like to see you and perraine as one of these mexican famers. i'm sure you would not be in this debate, posting ignorant content.

why do to you think we introduced and still use catalytic convertors ?  just for fun ? and what would have happened if we would still not use them. same with co2 - what will happen if we do not find an answer to reduce this heat-trapping gas or even contradict the efforts with all measures as trump does ?

so many questions and than there are people like you with their simple answers ignoring important factors in a complex world just because they are not personally affected. it will be not trumps or your problem if the poles are melted and many coasts and isles are flooded.

the fact is that the world is already out of balance and the question is how do we handle this. we have many options. trump and his followers first is not the answer i prefer.

i know you can not help everyone but just ignoring the facts and the lack of concern what actually happens or may happen in future at least to others is in my eyes just sad. it is something where you and trump overlap in a really sad way.

i can see the raw numbers but is seems you refuse to give a clear and comprehensive answer to my questions highlighted with a fitting link. i gave you clear information with links so it's on you to answer with comparable links or data which disprove my offered sources. just a plain answer with your numbers or charts proved with a link. or a link which proves that my numbers are definitely wrong and why.

See, you are already thoroughly convinced that you are *right*, therefore, no evidence we present, no arguments we make, are going to shake your standing. Doesn't matter what the facts are, you are going to stick to your own illusions. Such closed-mindedness is what has gotten us where we are today, with a country so divided, I doubt we could even agree on the color of the grass. But then, you don't live in the US either, do you?

Page loaded in: 0.954 seconds