Trump

TheMastersSon

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the ku klux clan rejection is one clear and satisfying answer to one of hundreds of questions while we have no satisfying answers from this president to all the other questions.

and yes, the u.s. are going through rough times not only in the last 4 years - and other countries too. but the u.s. did it exraordinarily and day by day increasingly rough in the last 4 years and the major reasons are the lies, the cheats, the lack of empathy for proven corona, ww and excessive violence victims and whatever including the unreflected and hurting twaddling of exactly one man: donald trump. as an u.s citizen i would feel shame instead of being proud that a president has at least the ability to clearly identfy an elephant (while being proud of that) and to distance at least from ku klux clan and to wear (not too often) a mask after being infected and 9 month of corona pandemic with over 200000 dead people in the u.s..

if this video should prove any useful qualification or ability of this president - apart from fulfilling (only) one of so many self-evident expectations - it miserably failed.

and who is this mark dice guy ? are you serious ? another right wing/press political polarizer ? please, tell me more about him, maybe we should open the next debate about him :wink:

after watching him for a few minutes i began to think that our earth is a cube or even flat :D seems to be an entertaining and hilarious trump friendly right wing spreader with a slightly annoying voice. and please don't ask me for evidence if earth is really a geoid. it is for sure but i'm not the right man to prove evidence. "fake" news or so called scientists could solve that problem but i know you don't read that stuff :smile: and i'm sure qanon has already proven that earth is flat...

update: i heard that trump (just to remember: he is the president of the u.s.) urges pompeo to release clinton mails from 2016. if this is true - how stupid is this ? we already know that trump is incapable to do his job. and now he really (as the president) thinks it is a good idea to underline that by forcing others to release (probably private) mails from 2016 three weeks before an election ? if this is true this man is such an insanely miserable leader and president and on top it seems he will be also an incredibly bad loser. i am asking seriously if corona has disabled trumps brain. does he really dare to act again and even worse as the king of dirty soap opera ? if this is true even the dumbest voter now knows who is ineligible due to lacking intelligence and decency. if trump - who is the only president who never published his taxes - now thinks playing the bad and dirty man card is still a good idea i promise you this time the opposite will be the case!

The video illustrates the lies and misinformation being used against our President by the pinko media.

Epstein didn't kill himself, but he will vote Democrat this year.

Funny, I have heard a few people state on video that they would vote in the stead of a deceased spouse because they " know how he/she would have voted".

What's also funny is the MSM failure to report on this recent document release...https://nypost.com/2020/10/06/spy-chief-releases-docs-on-claim-hillary-clinton-cooked-up-russia-scandal/

True or not true? Perhaps we'll never know, but, the MSM did NOT report on this release.

interesting apart from trumps daily fairy corona tales: some people spread fake accounts on twitter with black/afro american voters claiming that they vote trump. these voters do not exist and the accounts are fake. i'm sure this is no idea of the dems :wink: but quanon and mark dice are probably about to question this.

twitter is currently deleting these fake accounts.

how crude and shameful is that ? seems trump thinks that the russian troll accounts are not sufficient...

if it runs bad for trump even the clown kanye west will get some votes from some stupid voters :D - probably trump voters! i doubt that anyone with a working brain and watching more than fox tv the whole day will vote for someone who doesn't care for the health of a whole country but for himself, still cheating and lying day by day even after his infection and while all the people gettiing infected around him. we all know who votes for trump - you can read it everywhere. but i'm sure we will see more - while cheating and lying - trump will play another dirty soap opera card. he would be not himself if he don't. and i must admit - he has another outstanding strength: he is very good in discrediting or firering his own close advisers.

and there are the simpsons the only serious source for voters.

• 2 weeks later...

The election is days away, just vote your conscience and forget trying to convince others of anything.

There are no undecided voters that is an illusion, but there are undeclared voters, how many is the 64k question.

If you're a staunch Republican there is no need to read the PDF that is available to sway your opinions from your Republican vote to the Democrat's side.

So, if you don't feel a need to change from your republican airs to favor the other with democratic themes don't read all the stuff documented in this PDF before you vote.

Just to make myself understood clearly. I'm not for anyone that is corrupt, corrupt like power corrupts. I'm not voting for a person or person's.

I vote for the ways and means of the side of the table I found that resembles the rites and anthropological principals that I would want our government bodies to resemble. Republican or Democratic rules and regulations to fit the Republican Standard or Democratic Standards we the people are supposed to reach a good understanding of and I hope to have learned about well enough to conform to the rules of either order.

If in the long run the people and the Electoral College push easily corruptible individuals into each official seat and end up serving the powerful family businesses on into our life after the election is over we the people are at a loss for not being introduced to the theme of either House or Senate rules.

It is clear then that we the people of the masses all are no more than a bunch of kindergarteners to the minds of the Intellectual societies.

The Supporters of corrupt and powerful business families have been around since time began and have managed their ways and introduced the leaders, we HIRED by Voting for them, to their business controls of logic.

Good businesses win over all the other competition if not hindered by those corrupted by power to gain better sales and customer allegiance who would abuse others so they gain peoples awareness even though they did not earn the STAR Award fair and honestly by always doing business with politicians honorably.

So if you don't feel a need to change from your republican airs to favor the other with democratic themes don't read all the stuff documented in this PDF before you vote.

It is not the people who we elected and who have shown us how to fail, it is the ways of the system we call our countries we uphold. It is the people who choose and chose those to be our officials and allowed for the denigration of the Republican and Democratic theme who are at fault. Simply because we the people are never entirely given the means to control our government officials or the powers that be would not be so corrupt in the eyes of so many who call themselves the watch. And here it is, one of the Watchers PDF for your amusement. I found one of the Watchers : McSWEENY'S

McSweenies story has the perfect title for Halloween and the following November 3 voting day from McSWEENY'S

LEST WE FORGET THE HORRORS