Trump

TheMastersSon

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I was reading some of the latest headlines in the news I ran across a few articles which headlined Trump's recent rally in Alabama.

Trump held a rally In Cullman, Alabama despite the state declaring a Covid-19 Coronavirus Emergency. Alabama is one of the few states with a serious problem when it comes to the vaccinated and refusal to wear masks. Without stating the obvious about what Trump might have spoken about at this rally, the one thing that did stand out to me was Trump's sudden encouragement to his supporters to get vaccinated. Trump actually recommended to take the vaccine. With much surprise this is the 1st time ever Trump has ever been booed by his own supporters while speaking at one of his rallies. Alabama has an extremely low count of people who have been fully vaccinated in that state with only around 35% of it's population. It's only a matter of time before the death rate starts to spike in this state due to Covid because hospitals in this state are already well over the limits for care. Most COVID-19 deaths in the country are now among unvaccinated people.

Edited by colourwheel

• 1 month later...

i'm impressed. trumps most authentic speech ever

Trump is fine he's a blow hard but he's a thousand times better then the lies out of any current sociopath administration. The majority of what you hear about trump from the media is outright a lie by them.

Edited by richroots

While I was reading some of the latest headlines in the news I ran across a few articles which headlined Trump's recent rally in Alabama.

Trump held a rally In Cullman, Alabama despite the state declaring a Covid-19 Coronavirus Emergency. Alabama is one of the few states with a serious problem when it comes to the vaccinated and refusal to wear masks. Without stating the obvious about what Trump might have spoken about at this rally, the one thing that did stand out to me was Trump's sudden encouragement to his supporters to get vaccinated. Trump actually recommended to take the vaccine. With much surprise this is the 1st time ever Trump has ever been booed by his own supporters while speaking at one of his rallies. Alabama has an extremely low count of people who have been fully vaccinated in that state with only around 35% of it's population. It's only a matter of time before the death rate starts to spike in this state due to Covid because hospitals in this state are already well over the limits for care. Most COVID-19 deaths in the country are now among unvaccinated people.

This is entirely propaganda that the hospitals are over run. It's not only a matter of time before the death rate starts to spike is propaganda and clearly exaggeration. People are outside and being active in Alabama. It's unlikely they will have the same rates as cities. And just because someone is vaccinated or not does not mean they don't take steps to protect themselves and others like hand washing, wearing masks, or using sanitizers. You're intentionally or willfully obfuscating facts to get a narrative that you agree with. And don't claim I'm anti vax. I'm trying to get my hands on a vector based vax here in Canada but they're not ready yet.

The hospitals in the state were not already well over the limits for care. Again propaganda.

And people have a right to say no to being vaccinated or not. It's their choice it's there body. It's the same argument of medical agency of choice for women who says "it's my body it's my choice" Given the fact that particular ideology requires you to agree or be removed from society. It's clear that it's not about CHOICE it's about virtue.

They have a right to continue to choose. You should stop spreading false propaganda and read vetted news sources that fact check. I strongly suggest Tim Pool's Timcast he Vets his news stories, is a classical centrist and is unbiased or states his bias on stories, because whatever propaganda you're filing your head with is not real.

"

< trim >

Also yes, anyone can be racists and be subjugated. But systemic racism is a thing in the US. If you look at the history of this country you can see it shine clearly.

Everyone says that "institutional racism" in America is a lie. But if anyone bothers to look closely, America's FHA, as a prerequisite to making Federally guaranteed loans, once required neighborhoods to have bylaws which precluded people from buying houses unless they were members of the Caucasian race. These blatantly racist covenants still exist in every American State, but are particularly prevalent in Texas, Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Georgia, Missouri, Virginia, West Virginia, and North and South Carolina.

And house ownership is just ONE example. Entire communities were labeled "red zones" if there was a single resident who wasn't "of the Caucasian race". Red zones got fewer federal monies for schools, roads, electricity, water, sewage and waste disposal, as the money was all relegated to communities which had enforced covenants.

And people like Mitch McConnell have the audacity to say there is no systemic racism in America. Hell, red zones still exist. Only now, they are call "distressed neighborhoods" or "ghettos" or "slums" or "poor neighborhoods", as if the inhabitants created the problem because the FHA wouldn't loan them or their parents the money to finance a decent home in Levettown.

This is exactly why we need to educate the youth to how legal policies have shaped our country today due to racism. If the country doesn't start with teaching exactly how things in the past have effected the way people live today then nothing will ever change and systematic racism will continue on even when we are all gone and dead. Policies aside, most racism is inherited from parents to children whether you realize it or not. The only way to break this cycle is through education and this is the main focus of "Critical race theory". But the problem is some speculate that forcing schools to teach this will inherently perpetuate racism. Mostly those who feel that all "Critical race theory" teaches is how HeyYou probably feels about it... "Every ill that has befallen minorities in this country is white folks fault".

But if unless people don't want systematic racism to stop or don't even want to try to do anything about it, what is really the alternative? Are we just to pretend it doesn't exist and pretend everything is ok because you don't think it personally effect you or me?

Back during world world II over 60,000 Japanese American citizens were forced into internment camps. Integrated in these internment camps were a total of over 150,000 who were imprisoned simply because they were just Asian. America has a long history of racism that isn't always directed towards African Americans. American policies have effected many Races over time. You can currently look at recent policies that target different ethnics groups from the middle east to the southern border.

You have to face the facts that over the history of our Republic a majority of legal framework has been crafted specifically by White Americans. If you believe this would be teaching kids that white people are to blame for a lot of this, I wouldn't say you would be wrong but certainly the purpose of "Critical race theory" isn't to teach that only white people can be racist. In fact a lot of policies over the many decades have turned minorities to be just as racists towards other racial groups.

Yes, teaching "Critical race theory" to our youth will dramatically effect generations after and probably completely change the nation we know today. But that is basically the point. That is if we really want to do anything about systematic racism in our country to begin with.

"Critical Race Theory" Is racism all on its own. It's predicated on pre-judging others based solely on the skin colour they possess.

You can't lie to people and convince students about the myth of "white privilege" without prejudging people based on their skin colour. AKA racism. Racism " A derogatory race-based statement "

There is no systemic racism there is simply no laws in the western world that favor white people over others. There is still racism of course on a case-by-case individual basis. But there are no laws in the west that prejudge people based on race. Furthermore, critical race theory is one of the most racist things ever to rear its ugly head. It was wrong when the Germans did it in WW2 and it's still wrong today.

You can not pre-judge people based on their skin color and pretend it's not racist. That's what critical race theory does it teaches others a difference based on skin color alone.

I don't understand why anyone would support the bigoted and hateful idea of "critical race theory" without understanding how divisive and racist it is.

Edited by richroots

First, it would help to remember that in the southern states, voter fraud is defined as "voting for a democrat".

< prune >

Apparently, voting laws vary DRAMATICALLY from state to state...... A uniform set of rules would certainly be good, but, I don't think the states would stand for the fed dictating to them how to run elections. Of course, for federal elections, they would have a leg to stand on, (the feds) but, for local stuff..... not so much.

I don't see that changing any time soon either.

And remember, all the Republican Senators from those self same Southern States who believe the Big Lie (the election was stolen from Lying Little Donnie) voted against a federal level voting rights law. Why do you suppose that is? Oh, yeah! I remember! They gotta keep all those folks who just ain't quite white enough from voting.

Why do I believe this.

In 1977, I was home in my native village and a black man walked into the tavern. He wasn't the first black man I had ever seen, but he was the biggest. We got to talking and I learned he worked at one of the local logging camps. Every week thereafter, we met and talked. I told him about my youth in a Regional Residential Indian School and he told me about his youth in the Jim Crow South.

At the age of seven, his uncle was castrated and hung from a tree for participating in a parade honoring WWII Veterans, which he was. At age nine his cousin was beaten to death and then hung and castrated for "looking at a white woman". At age fourteen, his younger sister was raped and her eviscerated body left in a "blacks only" park.

At sixteen, his father was hung from his own front porch with a burning cross on his front lawn for the crime of attempting to register to vote. That same year, 37 black people were killed in Mississippi for attempting to register to vote. The school and church he attended were firebombed, as were four of his neighbors homes. Three women were dragged into the local community square and beaten and burned to death for teaching people how to fill out a ballot.

So the next time someone spouts "it's all about voter fraud prevention", you know the truth. It is part of the centuries old racist attempt to disenfranchise black voters. Black voters commit voting fraud. Remember, voter fraud is defined as "voting for a democrat".

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

- Mark Twain

All five movies from the series of Planet of the Apes, for sale at "Google Play" for only $49.99.

See if you spot President Biden's and ex-President Trump's "speeches likeness" in any of the Planet of the Apes movies sequels.

Even in these time we are being dragged down to the beast's level of threats and lies, and experience is showing us again, beating each of us down with experience. That is just what Samuel Longhorne Clemens's words tell us. So, remember, "Never argue with STUPID PEOPLE!"

That's what the left does constantly spread dangerous misinformation and conspiracy theories. It's like you've never heard of CNN. Also interesting word usage. Why do you think words are dangerous? What does that imply that you should remove people's ability to speak freely?

Don't bother responding with canned responses. There is no use arguing with an ideologically driven person that does not look at both left and right and centrist ideologies and conclude that any of them are free of misinformation.

But it's laughable that you think the left do anything but lie. The entirety of movement is based on liars, that others think they know better than anyone else and is willing to LIE obfuscate because they don't think people are capable of self-governance and need an "enlightened leftist"

to ensure that they don't hear any naughty words.

It's like the government saying you can't eat stakes because an infant can't chew it.

If your claim is misinformation on the right, which rarely happens. It's about 1000X as prevalent on the left. Not to mention the amount of racism, bigotry, violence, hate on the left it puts the entirety of the extreme far-right to shame. Hell even Richard Spencer self-proclaimed neo nazi was happy that Biden was elected.

The perfect example is to look at the Comedian Ryan Long's skit When Wokes and Racists Actually Agree on Everything.

omg richroots - are you serious ?

is that your principle:

following rumors, which have spread on social media apps like Telegram that are frequented by QAnon adherents and militia groups, among others, range from standard anti-vax talking points to absurd claims that the vaccines are part of a secret plan hatched by Bill Gates to implant trackable microchips, or that they cause infertility or alter human DNA. Sidestepping the craziest conspiracies, prominent conservatives like Tucker Carlson and Wisconsin Senator Ron Johnson, who has become one of the GOP’s leading purveyors of misinformation, are casting doubt about vaccine safety under the pretense of “just asking questions.” Vaccine misinformation plays into the longstanding conservative effort to sow mistrust in government, and it appears to be having an effect: A third of Republicans now say they don’t want to get vaccinated.

welcome to deeply blinded extreme right wing society, living in their own created world of alternative truth, created by people like trump to follow them - even into the capitol.

my question: what makes you so sure that your small world is the "world of truth" and the big world around you called reality is just a fake ?

First, it would help to remember that in the southern states, voter fraud is defined as "voting for a democrat".

< prune >

Apparently, voting laws vary DRAMATICALLY from state to state...... A uniform set of rules would certainly be good, but, I don't think the states would stand for the fed dictating to them how to run elections. Of course, for federal elections, they would have a leg to stand on, (the feds) but, for local stuff..... not so much.

I don't see that changing any time soon either.

And remember, all the Republican Senators from those self same Southern States who believe the Big Lie (the election was stolen from Lying Little Donnie) voted against a federal level voting rights law. Why do you suppose that is? Oh, yeah! I remember! They gotta keep all those folks who just ain't quite white enough from voting.

Why do I believe this.

In 1977, I was home in my native village and a black man walked into the tavern. He wasn't the first black man I had ever seen, but he was the biggest. We got to talking and I learned he worked at one of the local logging camps. Every week thereafter, we met and talked. I told him about my youth in a Regional Residential Indian School and he told me about his youth in the Jim Crow South.

At the age of seven, his uncle was castrated and hung from a tree for participating in a parade honoring WWII Veterans, which he was. At age nine his cousin was beaten to death and then hung and castrated for "looking at a white woman". At age fourteen, his younger sister was raped and her eviscerated body left in a "blacks only" park.

At sixteen, his father was hung from his own front porch with a burning cross on his front lawn for the crime of attempting to register to vote. That same year, 37 black people were killed in Mississippi for attempting to register to vote. The school and church he attended were firebombed, as were four of his neighbors homes. Three women were dragged into the local community square and beaten and burned to death for teaching people how to fill out a ballot.

So the next time someone spouts "it's all about voter fraud prevention", you know the truth. It is part of the centuries old racist attempt to disenfranchise black voters. Black voters commit voting fraud. Remember, voter fraud is defined as "voting for a democrat".

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

- Mark Twain

All five movies from the series of Planet of the Apes, for sale at "Google Play" for only $49.99.

See if you spot President Biden's and ex-President Trump's "speeches likeness" in any of the Planet of the Apes movies sequels.

Even in these time we are being dragged down to the beast's level of threats and lies, and experience is showing us again, beating each of us down with experience. That is just what Samuel Longhorne Clemens's words tell us. So, remember, "Never argue with STUPID PEOPLE!"

That's what the left does constantly spread dangerous misinformation and conspiracy theories. It's like you've never heard of CNN. Also interesting word usage. Why do you think words are dangerous? What does that imply that you should remove people's ability to speak freely?

Don't bother responding with canned responses. There is no use arguing with an ideologically driven person that does not look at both left and right and centrist ideologies and conclude that any of them are free of misinformation.

But it's laughable that you think the left do anything but lie. The entirety of movement is based on liars, that others think they know better than anyone else and is willing to LIE obfuscate because they don't think people are capable of self-governance and need an "enlightened leftist"

to ensure that they don't hear any naughty words.

It's like the government saying you can't eat stakes because an infant can't chew it.

If your claim is misinformation on the right, which rarely happens. It's about 1000X as prevalent on the left. Not to mention the amount of racism, bigotry, violence, hate on the left it puts the entirety of the extreme far-right to shame. Hell even Richard Spencer self-proclaimed neo nazi was happy that Biden was elected.

The perfect example is to look at the Comedian Ryan Long's skit When Wokes and Racists Actually Agree on Everything.

LMAO okay bud you can continue to obfuscate and claim that all right-wing personalities share views and cherry pick specific points by crazed lunatics. But there are fact-based intellectual discourse that is backed up by degrees, doctorates and reasoned and fact-based personalities on center-right and center that continue to expose the left's bigotry and racism.

Dr Steven Pinker for one and Dr. Jordan Peterson. Dr Gad Saad as other examples if you're not sure who Dr Steven Pinker, Dr Jordan Pertson and Dr Gad Saad then you're woefully lacking the ability to argue any of your points besides a zealous emotional response. You can lie all you want to and try to claim that I'm only listening to false information but you would be factually mistaken.

Here is Jordan Peterson Crushing it at the Munk Debates. I highly recommend watching the the entire Munk Debates it features Stephan Fry and Jordan Peterson both intellectuals one is a liberal one is conservative https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4dBiL8gTvM

Here is a link to the full munk debates. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcSS91IsDk4 rather then just the quick highlights again proving you wrong. Over two hours of proving you wrong actually available for anyone to look at.

Since you're doing nothing but insulting people here and provide nothing but a joke of a response you're not prepared to debate.

And as for your false claim that the left is anything but an extreme minority of liars. Simply look online. The most popular podcast in the world Joe Rogan Centrist was extensively lied about taking horse dewormer. The majority of leftist media lied so much so that Joe is considering suing them for defamation.

That is the kind of liars the left are. Ivermectin is approved for human use and cures/treats rive blindness. And one a Nobel prize for being human-based use as an antiviral agent. But it's so suppressed that the left is willing to prevent treatment and KILL people all because of ideological motives. Canada being such a country not willing to support the use of this safe and nobel prize wining anti viral because of idealogy. Willfully ensuring people die to support a false narrative by not providing safe treatment. I can pull up the stats on Ivermerctin if you want.

Here is the video below.

Despite Ivermectin being safe for human use and can be prescribed as an anti-viral. There is more than enough evidence to support this factual claim. But the left continues to intentionally disallow this safe and effective treatment to people because of that misinformation.

Here is a leftist publication out right lying about ivermectin and Joe Rogan

New-Bitmap-Image-28.png

Furthermore DR fauci the main leftist doctor in charge of the US covid propaganda was proven to have lied unequivocally to congress about the gain of function research. Again factual information. I can post any links you need to both leftist and right sources. But again if you want to keep pretending what you're claiming has merit it's unlikely you will seek to be anything but in an echo chamber.

Here is an example of proof that leftists lied about gain of function research.

Here is another video about leftist that lie.

We have gone through multiple lies ont he left from "No masking, to masking, to no we're not going to mandate, to mandates, to no there won't be boosters to, no there are boosters. From My body my choice to "you have no choice of medical agency"

It is unlikely you will be willing to have an intellectual debate because you appear to be ideologically possessed.

If you want the facts yourself look it up. But by all means, continue to believe in fairy tales.

I'm more than prepared for your canned responses and have heard all of the left-wing sociopathic racist responses and denounce the excessive racist bigotry of the left.

If you want facts I have them. I myself am not anti-vax and your dog whistle isn't welcome, not intellectual and not factual. There are far more extremist leftists than there are on right.

Your issue is that you're in an echo chamber and are cherry-picking.

You can continue to lie and try to put words in people's mouths. But If I was you I would take a long long look in the mirror and really deeply consider why you're supporting a movement that is so anti compassionate and so inhuman that mirrors many of the evil policies that fascists during ww2 practiced regularlly. Such as critical race theory.

I for one would never want to live in the sad sad extremist world of the majority of leftists seem to live in. The racism alone of the left is enough to dissuade most sensible people from being lefty.

It's like you didn't even watch the video by Ryan Long.

I don't expect a reasoned and intellectual response or the ability for you to respond with anything but lies so good luck.

Edited by richroots