SKSE64 Works, But Also Doesn't

GeometricBison

I have the latest version of skse64 as of right now, but it just won't work. I can launch the game through it just fine, and it'll say what version of skse64 it is in the bottom corner and if I type getskseversion into the console, but for whatever reason that's as far as it goes. The mods that rely on skse64 won't function because apparently "skse isn't starting." I've been struggling with this for a few days now and I can't seem to find anyone else who has dealt with this problem. If anyone has any idea why this is happening, feel free to share.

Just to be sure, you run the game via skse64_loader.exe instead of skyrim.exe?

Any which mods are not functioning? What does it say when you type getskseversion

For reference, I have

SKSE64 version: 2.0.7, release idx 56, runtime 01050270

If you are running Skyrim Special Edition, this is the version you should have.

Just to be sure, you run the game via skse64_loader.exe instead of skyrim.exe?

Any which mods are not functioning? What does it say when you type getskseversion

For reference, I have

SKSE64 version: 2.0.7, release idx 56, runtime 01050270
If you are running Skyrim Special Edition, this is the version you should have.

Yep, I always run the game through skse64_loader.exe and I get that exact line too when I type in getskseversion. As for mods, the only ones that don't work are the ones that rely on skse64.

Edit: After doing some testing, it seems only SkyUI is acting up.

Edited by GeometricBison

Yep, I always run the game through skse64_loader.exe and I get that exact line too when I type in getskseversion. As for mods, the only ones that don't work are the ones that rely on skse64.

Then SKSE is working. Well, it would be nice if you list the mods that you think do not work. Or else, we have nothing to work on here.