Night sky way too bright and clear?

CodeNamed1

For some reason sometimes, not all the time, my night sky becomes way too clear and bright for some reason and the it returns to dark as it should be, at some point. I have not been able to identify any clear pattern on when this happens. Any advice on what I should look for in my mod list to fix this issue??

I do use a mod to make the nights darker ( Requiem-Realistic Darkness) and also lightweight lighting mod (Luminosity) and maybe other that might somehow affect this, but those two come to my mind suddenly. Also vivid weathers.

Any help?? it's ruining my immersion :/

Do you have any ENBs? This happens to me quite a bit because the game notices that the cursor is over a darker source, equalizing the lights to make it easier to see.

It's a normal thing, somewhat of a bug, but you could fix it by using Realistic Lighting Overhaul.

I believe this is definitely done by Vivid Weathers (as it happened to me before I installed RLO)

Do you have any ENBs? This happens to me quite a bit because the game notices that the cursor is over a darker source, equalizing the lights to make it easier to see.

It's a normal thing, somewhat of a bug, but you could fix it by using Realistic Lighting Overhaul.

I believe this is definitely done by Vivid Weathers (as it happened to me before I installed RLO)

How bright is it? Without light pollution like in our modern age, nights are actually pretty bright. Just look at some pictures of real-life nordic countries at night.

I use RYA ENB (The BEST :wink: )

I really do not want to use Realistic lighting overhaul, the reason I use Luminosity is because it's so lightweight.

And Falro it is quite disturbing when like suddenly all goes bright and clear and then suddenly it's all cloudy and dark. So it is not, in my opinion the way it should. Expecially when I use Realistic Darkness mod..

Could this be a load order issue?

Edited by CodeNamed1