Mod Request: 100% Drop Chance mod

ChronosK

Reason: The game is too grindy. Ill played in the PS2 version more than 200 hours. Ill would love to play it again but all the grind makes me dizzy. So if someone could make a 100% drop chance for monsters and somehow easy steal rate it would be apreciated. Also I dont know if is posible but to make the treasure chests drop all the content in one pick, so no more 0.1% chance for cool items like the Zodiac Spear. Thanks in advance! :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Well thanks for the reply! The drop is already a good news! I know that the chest can be tricky but maybe give then 100% of spawn chance and make all the contents have the same amount of chance, for example if the chest can drop 3 diferent items make all them 33% if is only 2 items them 50/50%, that should make the grind less painful. If you dont know how to make the steal chances go up that's ok, honestly I believe that no one would replay... Looking forward the loot mod! Thanks again!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

It was always like that with Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age... even from the beta. I'm really curious about their connection to the real zodiac signs and horoscope things. This website ( here: zodiacsigns-horoscope.com ) has a lot of information for any zodiac sign, and for any person, who love to read predictions and actions which can happen in the nearest future with you.

Edited by ScottMW

• 5 months later...

one or both of the cheat table party editors here have a 100% drop option. it's not draklab injectable, but it works.

I have the "Enemy drops all loot" and "Steal every item from enemy" working through cheat engine, but would it be possible to use the values from cheat engine to create a mod to be used with Vortex? I'd be willing to give this a try myself if it's possible.