Need help porting Skyrim mesh to Fallout 4

minsova

Not 100% sure if this is where i should post this, if not sorry let me know and ill try to fix that, or put it in the right forum next time.

The issue i need help with is, as the title states, help with porting a Skyrim mesh/nif file to Fallout 4. The file in question is a set of dragon wings from a Skyrim mod(and i plan on using this only for personal use, and if i do end up trying to post it ill make sure to get the original creators permission first), the original file is animated also. I've tried every method/tutorial i could find to port this mesh over, striping it of its animation(or at least pretty certain i managed to do so), converting it into a object, using blender and 3dmax to convert from Skyrim nif into Fallout 4 nif, as well as using nifskope, every method I've found or thought up to try has either resulted in a instant game crash on load, a few instances of a red box with (!), or the most common and annoying, the mesh just being invisible. From what i have found the invisible mesh issue stems from a weight issue, I've done every conceivable thing to fix the weighting, admittedly i have very little know how in this regard, the little i do know is self taught from a few sparse tutorials which is just enough to get me by in most cases i don't do very much modding, the only modding i tend to do is minor adjustments for my own personal use, I am not that great at creating things or editing scripts, so most of the stuff I create ends up being pirated or scalped from something else, sometimes multiple sources, and since none of it is my original work, i never post any of it, so I've reached the end of my know how on this issue and decided to finally ask the community and see if there was any chance i could get a helping hand with this issue, I have been trying to get this to work for a couple months now on and off so help would really be appreciated, please and thank you.