Retexture Request: Cleanroom Suit Hazmat Variant

Slicevicious

I've gotten quite bored of F4 and haven't played in a good long while, but a character idea occurred to me that actually has me somewhat excited to pick it up again and try a new playstyle, but unfortunately I think the Hazmat suit is quite ugly, and the Cleanroom suit just looks too boring.

So here's my request. It would mean the world to me if someone could:

-Please alter the pale blue color of the Hooded Cleanroom suit to Hazmat Yellow

-Please alter the gloves and orange wristband to black

-Please alter the boots (up to the knee where the pantlegs get wider) to black

-Please alter the visor (but not the eyepiece) to be darker without losing that sheen it has, without making the visor transparent

-Please turn the orange bordering around the visor and down the torso black

The goal is to make it look something like this:

ba9322ee8372be03eca6ac39f8aeb04c.jpg

Again, it would mean the world to me to see this done. I am not currently talented enough to do it myself, I apologize. Thanks in advance for your consideration!

This work for you? I'm not as talented as some on here, but I think it turned out ok... The only thing I didn't mess with is the visor, I wasn't sure what you were asking for.

Here's a download

Now we have a paradox. We're not supposed to bump threads on this forum, but if you hadn't, I never would have seen it, and this project was a lot of fun. I even learned a thing or two about GIMP.

What's done is done. Enjoy your hazmat suit!

~GKX

Edited by GenghisKhanX

This work for you? I'm not as talented as some on here, but I think it turned out ok... The only thing I didn't mess with is the visor, I wasn't sure what you were asking for.

Here's a download

Now we have a paradox. We're not supposed to bump threads on this forum, but if you hadn't, I never would have seen it, and this project was a lot of fun. I even learned a thing or two about GIMP.

What's done is done. Enjoy your hazmat suit!

~GKX

This is absolutely perfect, I truly can't thank you enough. You've really made my day! I'm gonna start everything up now and get a new character rolled out. I hope other people like it as much as I do!