Merging Mod plugins breaking Looksmenu Presets

BlackTestament7

So I'm new to merging my mods in Fallout in general but I wanted to put more into the game but I have too many esps. So I started trying to work down the mods that have alot of option esps added on like Legendary Modifications. That worked as far as I can tell so I saw that I had a few different Hair and Eye mods installed. Takes up around 12 esps throughout the many presets I've downloaded. But I've ran into a snag. Once I installed the merge all the hair and eyes are there in the options and they do work but all the Presets broke. It's noticeable because my character and all the companions using hair or eyes in the merge have black eyes and missing hair. Is there any way to fix that? I don't even believe I have the ability to fix some of these presets honestly but I'd like to get the number of plugins I have down.

Merging mods that other's require is not recommended, unless you are willing to use FO4edit, and set your merge as a master to it, and know what the correct hair, and eye file will become.

My self I only merge armor, clothing, and weapons, as I know those are the safest to merge. If they have BA2 files them I turn then into ,esl's.