Knight Armor Concepts and Ideas.

SmileyFace89

With my time of modding Skyrim I have noticed the short supply of classic 'knight' like armors.

They are usually either just re-skins of vanilla game armor with new names or are over the top and unpractical for an immersive RP play through of a knight and or paladin build. However some mods have created very simplistic yet appealing armor mods which are high in quality some such as:

hothtrooper44's Hedge Knight armor where it has a simplistic feel and fits into the game easily while not being too flashy of course.

While on the other end of the spectrum, border lining the more 'un-immersive' mods we have the 'Resplendent Armour'.

sarcasticshark's Resplendent Armor is a high quality and high fantasy armor piece which stands above the crowd in quality and the way how it does not feel like an over the top mod.

But my point is, there is a lack of high quality, immersive knight armor mods, and due to me being incompetent at trying to create mods I will give some ideas for any modder who is interested.

Now, my concept of a good immersive armor is for it to be subtle and not over the top. Here are a couple of images I found of which I would think would fit into the world of Tamriel easily:

a57448aaa25b8386a001bae7be14ed7e.jpg f89ed5687313c94fc8d6bb4b6a4980e8.jpg

c1196bbacf81aeeb2196051f91f3b095.jpg 8fdd3daf72dd80464fc9da86e481878f.jpg

Of course these are merely suggestions (ideas after I had a Skyrim fashion crisis) and I apologize for not being able to find images of the front, side or back of the armors as I could not find that many which are not worthy.

But Hopefully you know what kind of idea I'm trying to get at with this suggestions: Simplistic yet cool armors, fit for an knight of honor or deceit.

If anyone makes an armor similar to the pictures above and or with my suggestion in mind I would love to hear about it!

Thank you for reading. :happy: