• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

icequeen2009

icequeen2009

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Since my Nexus Mod Manager did a force update to 0.65.2 and uninstalled all my 347 mods (249 plugins), every time I try to activate a new mod NMM rewrites my Fallout custom. ini so when I activate another mod after it I get this warning box "Your Fallout4Custom.ini is not configured correctly. Nexus Mod Manager was unable to make the necessary changes automatically. Please refer to the documentation located at https.//wki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Fallout 4 Mod Installation#How to Enable Fallout 4 Mods"

This is what NMM is rewriting my Fallout4custom.ini to

[Display]

iLocation X=0

iLocation Y=0

[Archive]

bInvalidateOlderFiles=1

sResoursDataDirsFinal=

Also in my games/fallout4 folder there is now a Fallout4Custom.nmm_backup file that I can't open. Never seen this happen before and can't find settings to turn this automatic back up off.

The prior version NMM was working fine until this force update, I had no choice what so ever. only a box saying NMM had updated and would I like to reinstall my mods. I said yes and NMM crashed.

Before someone tells me to move on to Vortex, I've tried it when NMM crashed and don't like the interface.

What I would like is the last couple NMM versions that support Fallout 4 to be posted for download on the official site. Yes, I know NMM is no longer supported and I use it at my own risk. I would like to have the option to use the older versions at my own risk if 0.65.2 can't be fixed,

Wislex

Wislex

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 4 posts

Heyo,

I've had the same issue. Just delete Fallout4Custom.nmm_backup completely. I also don't know why NMM is doing that :l

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bug, glitch, ini

Page loaded in: 1.062 seconds