Question about what DLC to buy

riquestick

Guys, I want to buy Fallout 4 to play it with mods. But I'm not certain if I only buy the base game or if I buy it with a DLC or a DLC pack. In Skyrim, most mods require Skyrim game and some DLCs, usually these mods require Dawnguard, Dragonborn or both. I want to know if this kind of requirement is common in Fallout 4 mods. If it's common, which DLC do you guys recommend for me to buy?

Sorry for my bad english.

Thank you for your attention. Have a nice day.

well, honestly, Steam usually has like all-in-one bundle at a small discount. I dont what your budget is, but in the long run if you end up getting all DLCs anyway, an all-in-one is more economic.

I found Fallout 4 on sale, then I found a deal on the season pass (that netted me the DLC's). All told, it ran me around $40 at the time. There is a Game of the Year Edition now and I would suggest see what price tags you can find. Some places like Green Man Gaming or Fanatical have deals running and those will get you legit Steam keys, so Steam is not the only place to find the key you need, but do some research first, as their are fake sites out there.