• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

walker207

walker207

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

was wondering if someone would  have a mod to make the sole survivor  not use the  whistle   dialog when  talking to a companion or  could possible make a mod to  disable that  dialog   because i find the sound annoying so it makes me not want to use  the companions even the robots   who I can at least get to be  somewhat  quite  compared to other companions  granted i found some mods to help  keep them  quite  but  its  something that keep me from  unloading items  on them when I get over burdened or taking the items back or  just giving them  weapons or telling them to stay or follow  I tried looking for a mod of this myself but just found stuff for  dog whistles  and  a whistle to summon companions  kind of what I'm trying to avoid  and I know I can find a mod to just mute the  sole survivor  completely  but it makes the game feel kind of empty  if anyone can link a mod i could use that would be great

StarMystyk

StarMystyk

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
There is. It's called No Shouting. I'd requested no whistling and he added it, but I'm not sure if it's included or standalone. Have to check on the file page. I can't link to it at the moment but you should be able to find the mod by the title :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: user interface, companion

Page loaded in: 1.011 seconds