no more whistling when trying to talk to companions

walker207

was wondering if someone would have a mod to make the sole survivor not use the whistle dialog when talking to a companion or could possible make a mod to disable that dialog because i find the sound annoying so it makes me not want to use the companions even the robots who I can at least get to be somewhat quite compared to other companions granted i found some mods to help keep them quite but its something that keep me from unloading items on them when I get over burdened or taking the items back or just giving them weapons or telling them to stay or follow I tried looking for a mod of this myself but just found stuff for dog whistles and a whistle to summon companions kind of what I'm trying to avoid and I know I can find a mod to just mute the sole survivor completely but it makes the game feel kind of empty if anyone can link a mod i could use that would be great

There is. It's called No Shouting. I'd requested no whistling and he added it, but I'm not sure if it's included or standalone. Have to check on the file page. I can't link to it at the moment but you should be able to find the mod by the title :)