Stuttering at high frame rates - Nvidia Vsync not working

hielkeskyrim

In fact, that's one of the Reshade presets I've stored in my ENB/Reshade manager. ^^ But thanks for the hint!

I didn't even know that was possible!

Here you go: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4143/?

Couldn't live without this marvellous tool any more... Just be sure to setup your directories for saved presets OUTSIDE your SE folder. Once I didn't. I had stored around 40 ENB and Reshade setups within my SE folder. Then I decided to do a fresh install and deleted the whole SE folder... Two evenings of getting my favourite ENBs together again...

He fellas, I have downloaded Nvidia Inspector, but it is just a small interface with stats. Is this what you guys ment? I do not see any settings.

EDIT:

So, I found the settings.. they were hidden! Do you guys have a Skyrim SE profile? For me there is no Skyrim SE profile.

EDITEDIT:

So, I found Skyrim, he was hidden too! Turns out I have to search for Elder Scrolls *facepalm*. New question: Do you guys use the profile 'Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim'? Because there is no Skyrim SE profile.

EDIT3:

You guys already laughing at me? So, the SE was hidden too! Who would have thought? Turns out, I have to scroll for 'the elder scrolls'.

Soooo I can finally set up stuff.... Which setting should I tweak? Which once have you tweaked? And what do you do with the Nvidia Control Panel? Don't touch that at all? Adjust the same settings (if present)?

Profile Inspector and the standard nvidia panel basically share the same profile. The program that you last used to edit and save the profile "wins". So it's not a question of which profile to tweak, but which program to use for tweaking.

What to tweak depends on your rig and your setup regarding ENB, VSync etc. As a general rule: Don't tweak anything, unless you know exactly why you want to change this specific value. IMHO, the nvidia standard settings for Skyrim SE are okay. I only changed two settings in Profile Inspector: I capped my FPS at around 60. Second I set Vsync to "Fast Vsync". Everything else I left untouched. If Using reshade, you might want to experiment e.g. with nvidias SSAO-Settings - for ENB I'd let ENB take over... That's about it.