nvidia vsync

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Algabar

Algabar

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,351 posts

In fact, that's one of the Reshade presets I've stored in my ENB/Reshade manager. ^^ But thanks for the hint!

I didn't even know that was possible!

Here you go: https://www.nexusmod...ion/mods/4143/?

Couldn't live without this marvellous tool any more... Just be sure to setup your directories for saved presets OUTSIDE your SE folder. Once I didn't. I had stored around 40 ENB and Reshade setups within my SE folder. Then I decided to do a fresh install and deleted the whole SE folder... Two evenings of getting my favourite ENBs together again...

hielkeskyrim

hielkeskyrim

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Ouch!! That must have hurt a little. Sadly enough, I know that feeling all too well! I guess its part of the fun, in a way! Thank you for your recommendations! 

hielkeskyrim

hielkeskyrim

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

He fellas, I have downloaded Nvidia Inspector, but it is just a small interface with stats. Is this what you guys ment? I do not see any settings.

EDIT:

So, I found the settings.. they were hidden! Do you guys have a Skyrim SE profile? For me there is no Skyrim SE profile. 

EDITEDIT:

So, I found Skyrim, he was hidden too! Turns out I have to search for Elder Scrolls *facepalm*. New question: Do you guys use the profile 'Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim'? Because there is no Skyrim SE profile.

EDIT3:

You guys already laughing at me? So, the SE was hidden too! Who would have thought? Turns out, I have to scroll for 'the elder scrolls'. 

Soooo I can finally set up stuff.... Which setting should I tweak? Which once have you tweaked? And what do you do with the Nvidia Control Panel? Don't touch that at all? Adjust the same settings (if present)?

Algabar

Algabar

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,351 posts

Profile Inspector and the standard nvidia panel basically share the same profile. The program that you last used to edit and save the profile "wins". So it's not a question of which profile to tweak, but which program to use for tweaking.

What to tweak depends on your rig and your setup regarding ENB, VSync etc. As a general rule: Don't tweak anything, unless you know exactly why you want to change this specific value. IMHO, the nvidia standard settings for Skyrim SE are okay. I only changed two settings in Profile Inspector: I capped my FPS at around 60. Second I set Vsync to "Fast Vsync". Everything else I left untouched. If Using reshade, you might want to experiment e.g. with nvidias SSAO-Settings - for ENB I'd let ENB take over... That's about it.

hielkeskyrim

hielkeskyrim

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Thank you, that is just what I wanted to know.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nvidia, vsync

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.196 seconds