Superpowers: Shoot with hands and kill like Thanos

Caidafuera

Hello everyone,

Recently I saw an X-men movie and Infinity War, and I had this ideas that would be could to implement:

Shoot with Hands:

Yes, we already have mods that allow to throw grenades as if they are superpowers, but I didn't feel like the superpowers were my main source of damage, and taking into account that you can receive damage from that grenades, they felt for me like they were only a support tool to use as a last resource and with planification. So I started to think in a mod that could be your main weapon, you shoot with your hands, and you have a selection of what you can shoot, from Bullets (because why not?) to fire, plasma or ice. Here is how I think is a good way to do it, although I don't have knowledge in modding, and I'm talking having the mods I have instaled as my source of information.

WHAT YOU CRAFT:

You craft a Power hand in the Chemistry Station, it comes with the basic configuration and I though about the requirements in two lore ways, you already had the powers when the game start, so nothing is required, or you create some kind of chem that needs stuff like Irradiated Blood, and some chems.

CUSTOMIZATION:

In the Weapon's Workbench you have the following mods:

• Type of weapon: You select the weapon that your hand is going to imitate, using its sounds. (I think that a pistol, a shotgun and an assault rifle, a laser rifle, a plasma rifle, a minigun, a flamethrower and a cryolator should be enough).
  • Supressor: If the weapon can equip a supressor, this pops up, so the player can decide if he wants supressed or unsepressed sounds and to have stealth options.
  • Damage: A scale in damage from 20% to 300% in steps of 20%, so you can be really weak or one-shot everything.
  • Hand of shooting: You can select from which hand you are shooting. (I don't see this a must-have, but if you can and want to do it, why not?).

ANIMATION:

I think that animations like in the game inFAMOUS should do the work, adapted to every weapon rate of fire, so every bullet you shoot has a recoil animation, if you shoot only one bullet, the hand goes back only one time, if you shoot multiples times, the hand goes back multiples time with every shot.

Here are some ilustrative gifs:

https://gyazo.com/00646f340162c351f0c8d2176df2a498

https://gyazo.com/454bb08c2e857024991ab9dd46b2e91d

https://gyazo.com/ae464a7afd7d5c1e6c1d9da4c78c3a77

HOW TO EQUIP IT:

As a regular weapon, you can add it to favourites, craft different hands and customize them, so you have multiples powers in favourites.

BALANCE:

I would use AP and then health to shoot, without reloading, but I'd implement an holotape to configure the drain from a lot to non-existant, just in case you want to crazy from time to time.

Kill like Thanos:

This is a simple power but very powerful at the same time. Basically it will instakill automatically with the effect that you select.

HOW TO CRAFT:

In the Chemistry Station you can craft an outfit that is the power itself.

CUSTOMIZATION:

In the Armor Workbench, you select the effect that it makes on your body (you go in flames, ice, lightnings, no effect...) and the effect that it makes on enemies (flames, ice, lightnings, dismembering, dust, no effect...)

HOW TO CONFIGURE:

In an holotape you can configure:

What the mod kills: (Hostile people, Hostile people that is in combat with you, Hostile people that is in combat and searching for you, Everyone but essencial people...)

The range of the mod: 1 to 10 meters in all directions.

A VISUAL REPRESENTATION:

The idea is to make a super OP power that allows you to just start to walk and see the show, more or less like this:

https://gyazo.com/228ec437567395afb5caf9f672736d02

And well, thats all, I hope that this post inspire you to make a mod, see you on hot files I hope. :laugh:

Edited by Caidafuera